PDA

View Full Version : Bit of Stratos stuff

Karnevil
06-04-2021, 19:25
https://www.skoda-motorsport.com/en/michelle-mouton-girl-who-tamed-monsters/?fbclid=IwAR2rMKCGmd2TSnIkXdMktYmoZsZQF20LWR92rj6HbbIH5j-jIyfq-2Nl67A

LPH_UK
06-04-2021, 22:59
Remember her doing really well in a lot of rallies when I was younger (all those years ago).

Stratos Fear
07-04-2021, 10:39
- an interesting feature. I remember her back in the day - it must have been very difficult for her in what, at that time, was a very chauvinistic male-dominated sport. (still is - come to think of it)

ProtoTipo
07-04-2021, 11:27
I restored the colour scheme on that actual Michelle Mouton Fiat 131.
From this:, to this:
(note the smaller front tarmac tyres, that she preferred)

Karnevil
07-04-2021, 11:29
- an interesting feature. I remember her back in the day - it must have been very difficult for her in what, at that time, was a very chauvinistic male-dominated sport. (still is - come to think of it)

A good friend of mine is Yvonne Mehta,Shekar Mehta's wife,she of course competed with him and others.Although I've never spoken to her specifically about this subject I get the impression that the other drivers and teams were OK but some spectators could be awkward.

Michelle parked her Quattro on my foot in Peasholm Park Parc Ferme on year on the Mintex,She smiled..............Fabrizia laughed!
Good job I had squishy moon boots on!

Karnevil
07-04-2021, 11:30
I restored the colour scheme on that actual Michelle Mouton Fiat 131.
From this:, to this:
(note the smaller front tarmac tyres, that she preferred)

Gotta love a 131