PDA

View Full Version : Fiat X1/9 UK parts

Stratie.fr
18-04-2021, 11:33
Does anyone know or order parts to this company?

https://www.x19spares.co.uk/contact-us-2-w.asp

I purchased several parts at this website store 6 months ago and parts are still undelivered...Has anyone got troubles with them?
They don’t reply to their email and each time we phoned them they promised to ship parts soon but nothing delivered at the moment!!:mad:

ProtoTipo
18-04-2021, 12:37
Does anyone know or order parts to this company?

https://www.x19spares.co.uk/contact-us-2-w.asp

I purchased several parts at this website store 6 months ago and parts are still undelivered...Has anyone got troubles with them?
They don’t reply to their email and each time we phoned them they promised to ship parts soon but nothing delivered at the moment!!:mad:

It's funny you should say that Frederic.
I asked on this forum for a contact email a few days ago.
I've had no reply to the message I sent.

Guy Mayers
18-04-2021, 16:23
Which parts are you looking for Frederic? Anything we can help with perhaps?
Guy

Stratie.fr
18-04-2021, 18:32
Ha yes Chris it’s a funny coïncidence! Hope you are more fortunate than me to deal with them because I’m afraid I will never receive parts purchased and I wasted a lot of time and money with them!:(

Stratie.fr
18-04-2021, 18:36
Which parts are you looking for Frederic? Anything we can help with perhaps?
Guy

Hi Guy I purchased one X1/9 handbrake one interior mirror and a steering column stalk set...

Guy Mayers
18-04-2021, 19:05
I may have a spare interior mirror Frederic - let me check tomorrow!
Guy

Stratie.fr
18-04-2021, 19:17
Thanks a lot Guy!

ProtoTipo
19-04-2021, 07:03
Ha yes Chris it’s a funny coïncidence! Hope you are more fortunate than me to deal with them because I’m afraid I will never receive parts purchased and I wasted a lot of time and money with them!:(

I meant that I got no reply from Fiat 'x1/9spares'. I got a reply on this forum, straight away, as usual.

Lancialulu
19-04-2021, 07:16
In X1/9’s defence John the owner has always taken my call or called back. The latest of Frederic’s bit are they are being shipped this week....

Stratie.fr
19-04-2021, 08:04
In X1/9’s defence John the owner has always taken my call or called back. The latest of Frederic’s bit are they are being shipped this week....

Hope so Tim but He already said that previous months and I’m still waiting! Fingers crossed!
Thanks for your help to sort out with that!

ProtoTipo
19-04-2021, 10:33

I sent an email to this address on 11th April, but I've heard nothing:
sales@x19spares.co.uk

ProtoTipo
19-04-2021, 10:41
I sent an email to this address on 11th April, but I've heard nothing:
sales@x19spares.co.uk

I've had a go at contacting via eBay. I noticed there's zero feedback next to 'X1/9spares'.
I don't what happened there? Although the state of eBay at the moment, nothing surprises me.

Stratie.fr
19-04-2021, 12:19
I've had a go at contacting via eBay. I noticed there's zero feedback next to 'X1/9spares'.
I don't what happened there? Although the state of eBay at the moment, nothing surprises me.

Yes Chris very strange for a professional seller!
I have purchased and fully paid parts in November..I have had no feedback from them of my purchase, then I have sent several emails in december and january.
The guy who rules this store near Colchester replied me at last late january « He is working alone and has only two hands but doesn’t forget my order and ship parts soon! »
Tim phoned him several times and nothing arrived after six months...Not serious and not professional... To avoid!:(

The Slug
21-04-2021, 17:56
They used to be members on here under the name of Krunchieuk and you still have them listed as a supplier on the forum. The user appears to have been deleted. and now shows as GUEST.

If its proving hard to contact them, or seek satisfaction, maybe the Chairman could look to have that supplier hidden before someone else has issues as well...?

Guy Mayers
21-04-2021, 18:42
Hi Frederic - having turned the stores upside down I have only found one X19 mirror (destined for build 2). In the box I found an Alfa 164 one, and Alfa 159 one and a Lancia Fulvia one. I'll keep looking though just in case I do have a spare!
Guy

Normb666
21-04-2021, 19:30
Chairman?? Oh hang on, that's me....!!

Didn't even realise I could do that. Well, you live and learn! It's a bit like Superman discovering all his super-powers....but also wondering what the chairman's equivalent of kryptonite is. Unless it's one of those padlocks... :)

Normb666
21-04-2021, 19:43
That particular thread advertising his services is now soft-deleted, i.e, I can reinstate it if I need to. So hopefully no-one else will have these problems now.

Stratie.fr
30-04-2021, 14:54
Hurray
Parts are delivered today after 6 months wait....A long time to cross the channel and arrive in France!:p

john
30-04-2021, 15:10
I blame Boris.......

Stratie.fr
30-04-2021, 16:13
I blame Boris.......

Not alone! For sure Brexit doesn’t help too much now for the trade but in this case the seller is to blame too!!

Lancialulu
30-04-2021, 17:42
Hurray
Parts are delivered today after 6 months wait....A long time to cross the channel and arrive in France!:p with a little help......

Stratie.fr
30-04-2021, 18:48
with a little help......

...a big help of you Tim! If you didn’t help I’m afraid I would receive my order in 2022 ...or never!
Big thanks to you
Thanks to Guy for searching spare parts too!!

ProtoTipo
01-05-2021, 07:29
I blame Boris.......

It's the extra taxes to pay for his new wallpaper...