PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Page

Bernard
17-07-2021, 16:46
I posted comments on the Stratos Enthusiast Club Facebook page a few days ago, these comments have now been removed.

The comments I made were on a shared post by another club member from "Kingswell Coachworks". They were made immediately below a John Salley.

The screen shot below is of my post a few days ago.

I have just taken a screen shot a few minutes ago and my post is gone...see below
Can an Administrator from the Facebook page advise how this has happened as I have not removed it myself
Thanks
Phil

Bernard
19-07-2021, 18:54
Bump !.............................

Normb666
19-07-2021, 19:07
The silence is deafening....the SEC FB page isn't something I bother with much, not having an FB account, but I'd have hoped someone would've responded to your request by now. But, can someone tell me what exactly our FB page does for the club? I'm assuming no-one pays to use it? - therefore, would it be any loss were we to close it down?

colleyv12
19-07-2021, 20:14
It's showing Mel and Ian as moderators of the group, I've not had anything to do with it.

renmure
19-07-2021, 20:46
It's got over 3500 members so obviously pretty popular. Usually it's just photos tho but that's no bad thing.
On facebook, whoever starts a thread has the option to either hide or report a comment (available by hovering over the 3 little dots to the side of the comment) so possibly that's whats happened. There are some sensitive souls out there.

Normb666
19-07-2021, 21:12
Thanks Ste - although I can view it, I can't post or see anything about moderators etc.

Jim, that's my point. 3500 people who're members of a FB page, but very few of them will be club members, so basically we're subsidising at least 3300 peoples' Stratos fetish! Ta for the info about who can edit an FB thread though.

renmure
19-07-2021, 21:34
It's not really subsidising anything tho is it and anyone can set up a page with that name or a variation of it. I thought the idea was to have as many folk conscious about Stratos things as possible, whether that be replicas, real ones, model ones or whatever. 3500 members seems to fulfill that remit.

Being honest, I didn't appreciate there was a link between the FB page and here until recently. The nature of public FB groups is that everything is transitory, you can't really search information easily and it's really ideal for folk posting, liking and occasionally commenting on photos of cats... err.. of cars. :rolleyes:

Stratos Fear
20-07-2021, 12:01
It was news to me that there was an SEC FB page. Even though I have an FB account (which I dont use) I will probably not be a regular visitor. There is only so much you can do in a day!

Normb666
21-07-2021, 16:07
I dunno, maybe it's just me who doesn't see the point of it. I have a look on there most days just to check that people are being nice to each other or equally, not saying anything that could harm the club. See, although you're right that anyone could set up such a page, this one happens to be the club's FB presence, and therefore there are things you can't say on there - such as refer to a replica as a Lancia. There have been rumblings of complaint before in such instances, when owners of genuine cars have rightfully had a go about people from here doing such a thing. And now that Stellantis have said that they're giving Lancia a chance to make a comeback, they might just get shirty about someone misrepresenting a car as one of their old 'uns, no matter how nice it is.

Anyhow, just cos I think it's waste of space doesn't mean I want to stop peeps having fun, but if I think activity there could harm the club, I'll do whatever's necessary to prevent such an outcome. In the instance referred to by Phil in his first post here, it was something said by Kingswell and re-posted on our page that started the alarm bells ringing. To be honest they should know better than to say something like that in the first place, but once it'd been pointed out by Phil
then others should have chimed in with condemnation, but they didn't, and in fact deleted his post instead. That's not something I'm best pleased about and is a major black mark against our FB members - most of whom, remember, aren't club members and therefore don't give a toss whether the club exists or not.

As far as I'm concerned, the way things stand at the mo is that our FB page is in danger of being closed down completely if people, including our moderators on there, don't start shaping up and acting responsibly. So, to whoever removed Phil's post - reinstate it if you can. And don't assume I'm not watching, or that I won't act to protect the club, because I will.

Stimbow
21-07-2021, 17:45
I like the Facebook page, it’s got loads of photos of the genuine stratos rally car and replicas in some great action shots!

In 2017 before I was a member of this club, I went to see rally Trasmiera in the basque region of Spain and took some Spanish friends also. It was a group B/group IV slowly sideways event with some fantastic cars there from all over Europe. We went to see our friends genuine RS200 take part. On that event there were only two (I believe?) stratos cars there and they were both replicas! I’ve only seen photos of that event and those cars on the Facebook page. Easily assessable on Facebook and nice to see. I’m sure they are on here somewhere also…but to be honest haven’t seen them or looked!

I think Facebook is an asset to the club. Let people know who you are, be proud of your cars, put photos of your own car up on there, put positive things up about your car, forget they’re replicas. Who cares!!! Get people outside the club engaging. These retro builds, chuck any engine in anything is ‘IN’ at the moment. Checkout retro powers YouTube channel out! They even have a LB on there.

If anyone mentions lancia or whatever or FB! Tell them and arrange or correct them! Delete if need be. If a post like Phil’s brings up an important point and it gets corrected. Once it gets corrected delete phils post as well. Just keep everything positive. And if you have a thing with lancias! take your lancia badges of your car and put LB or Hawk or whatever on them instead!

Honestly, it’s a good thing. I’m surprised they’re not more of your cars up on there!

Thats my newbie club member opinion!

Justin

Kenny m
21-07-2021, 18:56
Personally I wouldn't have a problem with the Facebook page , I do look at it regularly and enjoy looking at the pictures. Just prior to this thread being posted same day I posted a picture taken from the club calendar and informed visitors to the page that it was from the calendar it has had 85 likes 1 comment and 4 shares so far. Maybe the club could use the Facebook page to sell calendars coming up to Christmas etc. Possibly post a link to the club, promote ourselves on this page as a source of knowledge, everything Stratos, wanted for sale etc.
Just a thought , it seems to be a place where people just post and share pictures nothing wrong with that maybe the the club should utilize it more to they're advantage and encourage people to join the club.

Normb666
21-07-2021, 19:18
Justin, I'm not saying I'm about to bin off the FB page. What I'm doing is asking the moderators to get their act together and ensure the club's not put in a position where litigation might be forthcoming, which includes all sorts of things such as personal attacks against other people, misrepresentation of a car, or as in this case where a replica is touted as a Lancia. You might not think it's that big a deal, and it's easily dealt with, but I'd refer you to Jaguar Land Rover's recent court case against a Swedish couple who built a C-Type replica, and Suffolk Sportscars, who made a nice SS100 replica as well as a C-Type. The result was that Suffolk ended up going under, and the C-Type peeps lost, with Jaguar wanting their car to be destroyed. If an organisation took it into their head(s) to take umbrage at something on our Forum or FB page, to the degree that they decided to take court action, I don't think we'd come out of it too well - we're too small and don't have the financial resources to fight something like that, where we'd be on the back foot to start with. So as club chairman, where my remit is to administer the club such that it continues to give benefits to its members, I have to ensure that the club isn't brought into disrepute and therefore we have to be whiter than white....yep, serious sh*t!!

Who cares about replicas....well, a lot of car firms, actually. Ferrari are notorious for going after anyone who makes replicas of their cars, especially if they use Ferrari badging. Mercedes-Benz are another - they've had the moulds for a couple of 300SL replicas (the gullwing car) destroyed. So far we've been OK doing our Strat reps almost under the covers, but as Lancia rises from the (almost) dead who knows what they may decide to do? I'd rather not give them any more ammo, ta!
As for Lancia badges on individuals' cars, well that's up to a car's owner. I personally don't care if you badge your car Lancia, Honk or Loser Bull, but the respective manufacturers might, and the club can't endorse a car that carries a Lancia badge that isn't either manufactured by Lancia or hasn't been constructed at their behest. Or, thinking about it, that doesn't have some form of approval from them.....which right now, means all replicas!

For the avoidance of any doubt, and so anyone reading this knows - I'm deadly serious about this. I know I lark about, talk rubbish and tell crap jokes on here, cos life can be serious enough as it is. But I've been elected Club Chairman (and Secretary!) to perform a function, and part of that is to make sure our club continues into the future with its good reputation intact. I won't hesitate to act and remove anyone who tarnishes that reputation. And as I can't police our FB page personally, and I rely on our Mods to do that, then I'll close it down if those Mods aren't up to the job of doing it on our behalf. Do we all understand???

Kenny, ta for the input - just seen your post as I was typing this. I don't think the people who use the FB page, who aren't members, have any interest in joining the club. Just recently someone with a genuine car posted on there and was informed he could also post on the Forum if he joined up, but he said "no, I'm happy on here, thanks". Fair nuff. But, if you think we could improve things FB-wise, what d'ya say to giving it a go and doing that for us? I for one would be grateful!

john
21-07-2021, 19:30
I think the issue is that it's called the SEC Facebook page, but it doesn't seem to be controlled by any elected members.
Those having moderator status ( and editorial status it seems.....) have no accountability to the membership.
Stratos Enthusiasts page, OK. SEC page, NOK.

Kenny m
21-07-2021, 20:14
PM sent Norm , to regards above.

Normb666
21-07-2021, 20:30
John - well put. I sense an AGM Agenda item appearing.... ;)

Kenny - reply sent. Thanks a lot!

renmure
21-07-2021, 21:07
I personally think you are over thinking it. It's Facebook. It is what it is. Just go with the flow. I'd be surprised if more than a dozen of the 3500 folk who have "joined" the page would be aware there's any association with this club or forum.

Norm, if it is giving you any momentary concern as Chairman then delete the page of you think that's what you need to do. I may think that's a silly thing to do but there's no end-game in trying to moderate the content of a facebook group. It's like herding cats. The vacuum will quickly be filled by someone else or some other group and the same photo, comment and content will appear elsewhere as they currently do anyhow but you will have separated the C of the SEC from the SE. There might be a storm in a teacup for 2 seconds then nowt because at the end of the day I don't think anyone cares. As I say, it's a facebook page. Google indexes over 620 Million facebook groups. 1 less won't matter.

Normb666
21-07-2021, 21:51
Cheers Jim, appreciate the input. Thing is, I don't want to delete the FB thing as 3500 users seem to find it some sort of temporary distraction....and yes, it's FB, but it's also Stellantis, who're a whole different thing entirely!

Yes, I get that it might seem I'm over-reacting, but we've already had previous grief over some people calling their replicas a Lancia Stratos in a situation where they shouldn't, and where genuine cars were also represented. Face(book) it, if you had a rare car and someone you didn't know had built a replica for a tenth of what yours is worth, and then tried passing it off as genuine, you'd be pissed off too. And although the chance of a manufacturer taking umbrage is small, remember Jaguar never bothered with replicas of their old motors till recently, when they got very heavy....and look what happened...
So, although the chance of litigation is small, I'd look a total useless tosser of a chairman if it was something I just couldn't be arsed to try and prevent. Agreed that no-one here cares that much cos it's "just the club", but Stellantis will care, and so I have to care too on behalf of all you lot :)

I'm just disappointed that seeming professionals in the industry, as well as those here who should know better, don't care enough to get obvious details like this right. If it was me who'd spent all that time and dosh bringing a car to market, I'd damn well make sure it was referred to as what it really was and not referred to as some old almost-dead manufacturer's!

Bernard
22-07-2021, 07:41
As some of you know I have been a member of this club since day one and have seen various people come and go, various situations have also come and gone. The use of the word “Lancia” on our cars or in advertising, on a competition entry form etc, has been a bone of contention to some out there for years.
The original point of my Facebook post was to bring to the attention of Hawk Cars that the paint shop (Kingswell) had used the word Lancia, and as such they may wish to do something about it in a softly softly way, that was something for them to consider, also it was to the SEC who site it is displayed on and who could be accused of association.
I can assure you that my thoughts didn’t go any deeper than that.

Therefore the use of words or title can be a serious issue, which if we can avoid a “serious issue” by just removing one word from an advert it can save potential legal problems. So I can fully understand why Norm is taking this point seriously, and quite right too.

The thing that irritated me was that someone had removed my Facebook post without any explanation to myself whatsoever.

Karnevil
22-07-2021, 11:13
I like the facebook page.
Comments photo's and video clips pop up on there and,providing you are following the page one gets informed of everything that is posted,making it,in a way more inclusive.....you don't specifically have to go looking for a type of comment or picture.
The forum,however,I find a more secure,specific,place where I am happier to post and discuss more private/security sensitive info(if people understand my meaning) and also I know that any info asked for and given will be more likely than not trustworthy.

Now,I read the opening post on here and looked on the FB page and TBH did not understand.
If I am now to have gained the correct idea the crux of the matter is a concern that it may seem that a body is passing off,either deliberately or accidentally,non genuine Strato's as genuine Strato's yes?

I suppose this could be addressed by setting out in the rules that 1.The admins of the page do not condone such practice and any post not making genuine or replica clear will be removed.
2. anyone posting must make clear they are discussing/posting about a) genuine,b) replica or c) unknown.

Vetting new members could also be added to the joining/liking process and maybe a few more Mods could be recruited.

I would happily offer to Mod,but would add the caveat that I am NOT all that knowledgeable about the genuine article but would give it a go.

Or..................maybe I have missunderstood the whole thing?

renmure
22-07-2021, 17:39
I would happily offer to Mod,but would add the caveat that I am NOT all that knowledgeable about the genuine article but would give it a go.

Sounds like the perfect volunteer to me :D

The Slug
23-07-2021, 01:33
Hello Phil,

I set up the page as I did the forum. However Facebook and myself have never got on, so thankfully Paddy Boyce has run it almost from day 1. A SEC member last I heard.

However I still have control of the page but rarely get involved with it as I have no clue how to make it do what it should.
That said, I have just seen your post on here, and have checked, and I can confirm that:

https://www.stratosec.com/Forum/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAA3YAAABBCAYAAACdOjYFAAAgAElEQVR4Ae2dCVQUZ7r3M99Mz51JYtTEuICoQXFBcQniEsUlKtEYcANEBURkEdm3ptm6gYZmEXBfgisxEa6JQ2KiwehFs2k2h3wzMeabxDHXODqJM5fJZGa890zm/r9Ty9tdVV3d1biw6OM5nK6ud3ve3/uU5/n3u9QDf/nr36H8 3PbX3Hlm2ugf0SACBABIkAEiAARIAJEgAgQASLQNQlwmo3Tbpyee0Ap6rjvJOy65sCRVUSACBABIkAEiAARIAJEgAgQAUaAhB0jQZ9EgAgQASJABIgAESACRIAIEIFuSoCEXTcdODKbCBABIkAEiAARIAJEgAgQASLACHR5YXfl91/h6JEGlBgzEbc2GKFLZ2NZkD/CQ YiPnopctJiUFthxEv1dfi09WPWL/okAkSACBABIkAEiAARIAJEgAjcNwS6pLC78d23aDi4FwlrwmDMSEB1cTb2P1 B/bsrUb nEvW7K7FvZxl2bTJiY3kOKorSsNFigLkgBRUlerx1vAnffffH 2YQqaNEgAgQASJABIgAESACRIAI3N8EupSw 9vffsD PTtQmJ2Elw/W4djL9Xilfide2r0JL 3fhIN7a1C/ewPqn6/C/h3l2FFjwoaiTBTrE2DJT8HBXRtQv2sDdm02Y9vGEpx99yS4Ounf3SFws60NN 9O1VSrqwT eRNtWi7uSh5X26N8RIAIEAEiQASIABEgAl2SQJcRdr/97afYtrUK5iI9zMYsFOakQJ8ah5jwZUiJj0RcVChWrwzCymXzsWrZfKxZHojosCBELJ2PsIWzEbnkGUSHLkTksvlYHxWCpLWhWLMyiC/7wdl3uyR8LaOuN4ZAp9MhpPG6VtYOT7/5nhFeOh080o6j7Y62fh0NYTroSs 1q9Zzpe0v064GXMn8gQU6XQgarrqS2Xke18b MhqCPaDT WPHZ2J9vA1SFip5nDfdSannYNHpoNNZIIy86Ad3iGcndYqaJQJEgAgQASJABIhAhxHoEsLOkK/HBN/RCA0LQnDws5joOwq E0ZhdXgwZk7zxejhgzF14ljMmOqLOf6TMWe6H2ZNnoBZfuMxb6ovnvWfjPlP WLR7KkInDUFgU9PwXz/J/HszImIDgvEyuBnsWVj9R2GygJRLhhNwXFH6uZGE L4gFUHXVgD2iPRXArurzYghKu/nXXfNoxPdyDAwwMB1a13eNauA4Udz 7OCDGepyvCjo0X8wnuc6Q/4kqbcFHiQy6NPdpwPM0LupFxaGJi0k7YqeS5ncFXs9/DBwFhKahtPIfr/7zVytnzdHeEHSf8u IPJLdKq3PKCc8mcewc tQqESACRIAIEAEtAp0u7FatXoVH /VE78cfhteoIfCfNQkzZ0/GjJmTERUVBm/vofAY2A DPNwww38a1qwOR0JsNFYuW4L5s2YgYNpUPDfLHyEL5mHelCcx1Wc4ZjzpjTlTxiL0uadRacpGTlocDFlJOFi/V4tHO9JZIMoJOx3iXpVE5ZJaWIDO5Wmv GJlnQZSLNDuaGEn6eOdvbxPhN3ECBira1FbrUfcdC/eh3QjU3D8hkDTpbFXA28n7NQy3cY95m9W 41ICQuAj4fwHHAic98Xt7JAlz1PJOxuY3TuclESdncZMFVPBIgAESACROC2CHSqsIuOj4HuIR169JISM88GCvn2P0uBFYtnwRQlYsQXxiDEaOHgZvn1F4et5crImJgbmsFLW1tSg2GpG6PgHxUauRsGY1XtrzPAL8p2CMpzuWBwVg1bIFWPrsLOzeVonGgzuxZVMptmy24FdHDt0WMFthMRANDkEIF9QG7sNlW6J4dRn7AnXQLQhAAAk7OzrqN 4TYScT4jdxrsiPF3cBewQv6vLCTmY/N5JtuLgnAh6cn3vo0aK1789u8EnY2SHpcjdI2HW5ISGDiAARIAJEgAhICHSasDOZizHMZwQe7vMwRvt6w33YAAzyckdI DJk5WVgTfxq5BToMXq8NwZ6Dsa4SZMwbtIUjJ3oh9HjxmOU92h4jxoFH29vTPAZjdioCEzzG4 5MyZjbUQIVq9cjKjwJaitMiJ4yRwUFCThlSN7caB K06fbpYguNVLFogaUVvNBeUB2PeVoq5Pa Gn84DxwD715ZI/XERTaYQ42 EBn8Up2PGebebPpeCezaDYBdpyW9re24GUQDYzJC7944NvUUgplpNe3hPAC42IV2yLR9veSOHv6U/eBNRmhtouosEQZJ298ZoehwYlE7lZALOfEwT8fsJz6nvs7PLZ7OKqVN1j56QMn19sk59N1elg UBiHOufmEeWJmaT12HBOb6MxtJOZpNyvN4z8v1newttY38Zl09aEDGe20vnAZ/wWpwTZ/UANnaSNpnd1j2K9nmkdbe9VyvWrYNXoB4NWrNtjuznmdxEi4GzU7nssQ3ntqUghM1MevggKGmHpB/8CDreY/d1G85Vs fEC0GGBlwUhSPzSQ9rf8XBYUugY5r4PaD2SzHZ8yvONLqyl4/13eo3bHZRaJNxZf5kN0PPl fGio0J83nOl X3mB IvRGfN649ud2CX8rvqc7wM79Q9Wehba6cvA8qfmXtu3Qfp9VKuiACRIAIEAEiQAQ6kUCnCLu99fvhOWYE j0xAA89/jCe8B6C0RNHYcR4L6yKXoGichOy8rP4P7fBbhjoOQQP9umD4RN88fOej LxgYPQ130gHuzRAz169kD/fn0wYdxojPQajOAlCxC YjESEyKRnhaDkOBn8NDDD2DylOF4 cjz2H gFtu2l LEW6/fJnYWTFlw7qt9/IycX3WrpM6baCnwgG5iLVq/VtkH98M5WKZz 6tCYGk8jpY3G2BcLByEYflEWMrGgizVQI21xIJNpVBg6QAuN3IzKR4IWLcDTadb0LQtDv7cwSdRTfyePybijO xQpIg09Bi3UPXWsHZJ 4nZIEiC6hvtgr98QhA3LYmtJxuwo51AXKxxKpnn2IdUtFkFUusXi6vXT6BvZQLX66dZQRRKQleRbsE7pL7ImObnSIfKXM2DloCgeWTluXmu16N4wWRR4XgQ2zsA8JC4D8vjl 2qef9QwedKFZsYkBiq3JcrILBlsdad1QEAsS6aw0h/GE4Oo8I2349Nk7STwf2syw3T oFgWr1m8toiBLEnleYHrXVtTAmBQltjTRKZvYkzxNfGfPBAEREBSBgHfcDSi30YcKPE8x3cbMFRm7G3EMushhP/kcIZpz10yZk2K3rjRbnh97Y SBwvbFBftCLbExd8xHmayFhkh8W7PzN9gzYDpcRf8zQhSAkzDa2wrMi c5JRv4QJsk9u/oZa6kgV7Ff9CXpc8f40ScRIAJEgAgQASLQ QQ6XNj96U9/wsDhnhg2biT6DO6HHv0ewcDhAzHR/0n4Tp AxIwEWGrKYDAZkKZPxxCvIRjmPQI/7dEDT/iMxS8efQye3mMwZMQIPO7WHz16PYJHH uJp56aiBEjBmP58iAkJ0cjMzMeCevDMTdgCn7yswcw0vtx7NlXjsOv7MCOnSUIDp2Hv/ 93evFJCMmDUTFJZceRrSw7UU3W6DX6cCLPZVg OI2f/sTFNksQ5Jw0iQLwJ0GUip1S4wE2o4jxUMHv9JzVoHGpbfys4x qP0UAD zqIPfJlGYcmV0fvCfLgpTvsLL2LdAsk9QKSCYHQUtsubh8DANBaKChytYo0McC0fher59u3BfNyYedaGXVhZy8auRb5sWCBu6Jt1mG7AJolSD8ZJ1YXJ o bUAKJ/J1/sJ4sPa42ZGJRpxjbvoDNy5cPr3oZ2I/pWJSOS5OhJ1uusVWN/cDwIvCKaxWP5Daza5V7GdJ/Kf4IwebrWp7M4VfnulXJPc/ 7akzxNXE ubDvKyl4UZXZ3ou/xsLSccbd 5ZaHHkzixJ3kepUbyfZAIHWma6rW6T1iz8szV6hPKWX8QENnJn2ex3wr/lvuzTdhZ6 IaV61P4GZrQ912mT8z1hKf5Ptm1y9l3VYCdEEEiAARIAJEgAh0AQIdLuws1RswyNsLoyb6oP9Qd/R7oj8GjxwEb9 R8JnozQu70qoSmEqNSExLhOfwJzBo6GD08XDHmEmT0GvAAIzx9cUw75EYNtILA9z7wXPoIMyd64/Roz0RFRUKiyUPxSVZSEiMwJxnJuOR3g9g5uzR2FVXgqajdajZnIvpM71hqSi4jSEQAzLxeHZhhsADxtOCshO BwnLM 2CYVEkSZc1Sa/FAEsQCtJf0VXMtatbnsc6gyKtX3ItBIrnYOFmPcR2 TIeFrS8yc2 hKDha059CKKC7QFjs2jWJWNs5kTnj5QDLbhoXS4ot8f6TbRbFqjyiWJAzwJdR/n4 7ZgWhYIu1hGVdjZBbOixfx9QUjybSmDYC6bo7LWTtuCcetyPetYeCHuFdsuTTb2Vt5SNlYhx8SPjYPduLCg3VqGzeDoIK8bAJtZFmdypWZbr0W2zFes99mF COBkM4tzeSEqMoyZdGfbPXInyebsLMvy9hYlwmr/jChg93yTGajlYnthwFrktqFwteUWRz6A2tH5suSseIrUhdLMn/m8kn8z9a wEz DCnqc STsvoUZVgDds Rg3wsP30SgS5O4Ie//QPf3mjDH67fwNVr9EcM7H2A8w3ORzhfudV/5Gf2XMnX7JncCV9T89EOFXb/ c03GPvUZHiO9caw8d4YMGwgBo0cDI/hAzHUewi8J4xAmj4Z1ZsqsXl7LXLysjBuwhgM4YSdWz8MH ONHo/1hrfPaLh7uPGCbqB7P4weNRQL58/G5Imj SWYG2uLYTKlIy4 DAELpmDI0F7wHNYTu/eWY299FeYteBITp3jC22cAvvnmP9W4uHBPEYgyYcMvkxNn8NiSObtgmJWNw47TLWhR/n1ynZ9dYwGs7dd3FbPs6pbnYXUEFHHLI 3bEgQYC8CFmaDWTX7QcUvprjchQqdDyhttAL8HTDIrwgeG8n02N79ogH6esOyO2w8WkNWEy45m7BwGy0LwaBWMrH9WASTsSxKEkS1IlgXCLpZxLOykbUivJcKOBetS3I6CaGkeZpv1VMla7Gi0F8Js3ORjL7KxijTldyYApONin0e9bonoVBOtrA/Mfgd5rHve CWl9m2zamDdK8bEFXsm2HfHZe3tb0XtRO6QIuEAI HHDImv2hqVXLH6ufG1 ZEkg 1SJoJst9mVzPfYTfFTlsazU7Yl2CEfZ5U9o6o2uCrspD4svZazVtrAZgRtwlHdVkWX6SsR6HIE/vnjj3ywTsGlfXBJTBwz4QQe5zuu/iM/c8yS/Mw5m/b6mjOf7FBhV15biyfGjUEfTw/0GzYIvQc jv6eA/Coe294DHPD2IneyMxJQc2mclTXWJCcEo/x470xbNhg9O79CIYMHoh fR/DOJ9RGOzWF0PcHke/ng9i2MC mDh6GKb7jeFfbVC3vRKlpgzErFkKP9 h6NmTm7Ebi/oXN2PL9hI8Maw3hg5/DGPGeWDTlgpnfJykKQNRLhjjRE0IGk4Ke 6sr0CwC4bZjJ2T999JluPZBVxSq zqliYCbMbO6fI6bkKOPxjFA5ZPBNt4MQfhmpv54MWedB TirBjLbd9cRy14l4o b5DloOJCGWQy6WLATcTTqrBsKQe8VI7gLYv41jYsYBXpYyjg1q4rO0Rdg6EEWvRXrxwKUyMMG7K78wGF4Xdi7YZQr5dtozSuj OWSP5dOpvymWS7AcD 1k3NgOsPWMnzhhLTGB7QqX75y4fCIJOx82Qi21ye1slZZxd8r6jPDxHWkBVVNky8OVVx9MVXxbyKJ9xmT9zTana4Kqwc 7PzK UNpCws40xXXVvAlzQRIGl88CS Kjz4XzH1X/kZ oMybdc49IeX3Pmkx0q7Pxmz8ZA75F4yK0vHh3ijh4DHkOfQX3Rs/8jGOzlDr p45GUGocScz4yMxOxMmwJRg4fguFDPeDt9QS8PQfDy2MAxgwdhIG9H8bjv/wZev30Abj1 Dme9ffDsgB/JEQuQ9b61YiNWIyI0Gcwe9poPDV5BJ6ZPxULA2di YqFmDnbF76TRsB77CDMmjvZGR8nafbCzrpXbaKffH PSjAsiEAdgsTj7VlDN79oQat44KN6cM9yip8qdctysHS7I jb0HL6oi2rmC gwIgIyQwGL gWGGGM0gmzeKyEUtj90MafPsiSWVBoC9ytKeKFwM8umGQzOUzYiWLGPp 8PnkgrB4sy0s4EpdqwbK8pDAu9sGycJ JLnkZ6zc2HqpCwJrLejqhvN9KIaf8zgSAa8KOGxubtLuJc6Xcvk/H72TkrXNk/83LaEoTyvtL9nOyQ0zkRs /mCDjALlM8T65viGfnhHIzc7JwuDk3S5b6iXSF79vF7W2312pg6vtLyFw2fUBVdXGuKcryNSv9Qb1vuz2xclT6nqJ/voLI tTxKEsoyYrrIlGbslLzoe3ciwC2Lo8DStcCSOKlzcmVZJvmZOjvyqfZxccXXtP7/7TBh9 En5zF47DgMGuuDh937o5/XEPQa2Bd9h/RH/yH94OM7CtNnTkLE6hAYjdnITF P9fFReHLcSHgPG4QFM57C5JHDMGXUMPh5DYHvEwMx4vFe8O7XG2PdDp8SOwcsEsZKxZjurCDGwwZSAnKRJzpnpj5pTRyM9LRXTMSqRlxKOkNBfGYj0qq4uxIHA2PvzonBYnlXQhYJKeUgduhot7bx07NIWVUguGrzYhgn pM3daZS0a3mzCPv5kQlvg1y5hJ1nax50eyP0d5181cBOtFULAzZ3AqT/QhOONtYjjlkxaxRNnKJtFtC1p4 6yGT uT8IsntgppbD7wAKPeXGo5U745E7EjBHadBZg2wshIcDkl1lKbRPbsgWYoiiT5FEPhCUnDXJmc MgKWMXeItds7dLCKxtIksce2ldjIdEFIvVyT/UfEGeg/ mPvaMD/MR5XcmAFwTdn7T/eHDTqpcFyC8g266Ba3sACAVu6yC3epvesQt8BdOudTp4J92XCIWuQqcnIopO7xF TyxvnGH HiJp2IaBb/l2qlolR0GxB2Y0hTDHTbjBz9 5k7NePHe1QZYGiWvy7ATMPZl1XzCpVMxpT7Ct8PGjrUh9NPmW8J9dXFWHH9lQq2v3AAlub6jawsZY d3Z22f0Qw/pFn0SgaxCgWZT2BZYUiNvzcmUmhfzMnhv5UvuZuOJrWv zdpiw27h1Gzy9R8NzzGj0dO HgSOewGMej2OAZz94eg Cz5PDMW6CF2bO8EV6agwM2ckozMvEJN8xcO/bGyuXLcI8/6lYsXghIpctQnrMasSGLkH88iWIXvIsEkIXITMqDMkrl8KYtBbl iTkrY9C4AxfrA5 FulJsUhJikN8/GokJ8ciNTUeW7Zu4IXkK680anFSSVcGokIWYYZCsb/HUTB/vQW1MbagmHvvm XVi9aZL/XgXmEKq1tlD5otIGvDxUY9gvh3oXGnBQrvEWuRxLZcrfzsHCdK2emY3E12yIVSsDAhwwLXr5qQEmbfF2cagaue9ZEXc/xyODGgZ/Wy7rL2rP2UB6r2AadE5Dgoo2zfxsveLrmA50qy8Rf3LHEzcLyNcruY dZPNl5dYMYupPEiWrdJ3g XtA tWqtOmP1Wpjp4jA9ASFItmj51UPif19FSHYcA5n8j/RFX3YLrsv2XjCcTL0zYhaDhi1bsCPcRhOfIIKQcaLU I1au1uXE0tdBSFMl1yp9kI69JKf8UumDijHkfVDCxSacxGr4dpX oS6q7PyZb5uxYWYJzOS2q9enfM7k/qxeRk3YsXu2H1/EcVM r8xE iQCnUyADkppf3BJAbmcGedDWv/Iz TMyIdujYcrvqblix0m7IoLCzFrmj8C5s3B9FlTMXPeUxgzcTgmTB2FJ6cMx6w5EzBjhg//MvH4tcsRsuQZJCVEQ5 ZglURK1BaU4W3z3 EF48cxq59u3HszTfwatPLaDr8EjZXlGCrpRhVedmoLciBJTMFpamJyIxYiRVzZiFh TLEh4chJjIMEWFLsTTwGTz3zGysWr4Y swkvPzvL2lxonQicM8QYEG nfDo5j1kyz6te1u7eX/IfCJABG6fAAWYtxZgEjc5Ny1PJF5yXsTj1nlo ZpWeocJu/TYeKwKCsKKJUFYHDgPS5YFIHDJbISuXICIqCDExgYjevUihIcuwCpuhi1xLfTpSUiIjcaS4KXYuGcPXj51Cm 88w5eO3UKL7/ Gt548xgv7vTpyTDp01FVmIvc9XGoytXj4OaN PqTj/Gni5/j1X17kBCxAuujw5G4NgKxkcuxOmwJIrjZvvBQ5OkztDhROhG4Zwjcm8JO5V2S98yIUUeIABG4VQIUYN56gEnsbOy0/I9Y2VgRi9tjoeVrWukdJuziQkOxcsF8xIYFIzU CmEhCxEZuRQxscsREszNoE1H1IrFCJo7A7ErQ5GbloSM9euwKiQEleWVaD79Dg41vY7tew gtLIa txc1NbWoLqqHCuCFyNtXQxy0xKRELUKbzW9jO vXcGVi7/F93 4gk/ebsGasKWIXL4Yq4IDsXzxAgQHBmDJwrlY8lwAghc9q8WJ0onAPUPgnhJ214 jtqgWev4UVg9ENLLDWO6Z4aKOEAEicBsEKMi8vSCT An8tFyQOJGf3Skf0PI1rfQOE3YpYaHIiFiJqMXPIn5VMFYsXYDwsEUIC16IddGrYM7LxuH9e9F8 DDOn3kb1373Ff7j9WPYUlWDQy80YMF7GhdjsSkzNRWFiCDZXV2Fhdg60ba7F7x1aUlxTilYZ6fPheCz4 ewYtJ9/AO6dP4G/f30CuPg1Ln5uLZc/NQUhQAMJDAhG/ZgWyU NhysuEIStFixOlE4F7hsA9JezYfrmRQdA3XlQcqHLPDBl1hAgQgVskcKeCLarn/g7ctdyP/OP 9o87Of5avqaV3mHCLmzWNBhjVyNu6UIkRy5HSU46jNlpyMtIxfsnTwL//Bf 9V8/oO3ra3j7tRP45sIlnDv1LppfPY6ttdtQt2M/Pni/Fe //SEu/ 5rfP3lZfzh6yv4 ndf4v23T N3F3 Dzz/7NV5//RX8qqkR731wBu9//A527tuBJ4a5I9 QguK8NJgLMlBqzEZJYSZM ekoMKQiNTFWixOlEwEiQASIABEgAt2MwJ0MuKiu zd413J78o371zfu9Nhr ZpWeocJu8qMBGzSJ2NTQSa2mgtgzEhGUXYmDu3Zi9//9gu0/ee3uHT Ij4 eRZffnwR//HqSfzmg9 g9YNP8cnZVpx56320NL Lc29/hH/941/4nx/ G/gX8OM/buK3refx WefovHfD KVpkZc N1vkZSVhLlB8zAtwB9PzZ6M7Kx1KDQkwWzMgKVYD0tJDsqKhb iQr0WJ0onAkSACBABIkAEuhmBOx10UX33ZwCv5fbkF/enX9yNcdfyNa30DhN2eyqNMMWvQkXWepRlJ6MgLRF7t27Blf/3FfD3H/GXb/4LN776Dp/8x8f47 / B/W7XsR7LR i4cVf4cjLx2AqKMdrR97Ejett Pv3N9H2XRsv7MpLS/Hwg/ GcksJGhpfwNadm7A6NgK/7P1L9PccgLmLArA6PhwV5XmoLM2BpTgbZlMmSoyZMJuyUFqkx8aaMi1OlE4EiAARIAJEgAh0MwJ3I/C67Tq/OIs9hkhM9hJfl6Mbislpjfj82t0Jjo8aWDvip9cUzFxVgO3HLnTAy9svYM qofBcVY9Wvn8XsH2xDrrFdeL3u9Pn2x4jxVhouf2dbq9r1dcMA/cqH0Oznb 07lwEnW4Rtp /vXEUfLQARxXcuxaH2 ujq33R8jWt9A4Tdvs3l2NPRR42mjJgykjAOydexzsnT D4r47i1fxzvH38Fvzn6GKxf gLarP6Dt27/zwu2tk 9jYdBynD7zEfbvb8Svf30B F/gf38E3jnzNgZ5DMTTs2cgImI5np4zHdNmTMIgTzc80uch/Oyh/4PwmHAkpsejyJSBYmMaigpTeWFXbjagypKPspIcHKyv0 JE6USACBABIkAEiEA3I BqMNVx U7DNEkHndtshJvqcPBIE/ZsysLaJCZ87nzwKATNkbAcacLhQ3WwmJIRPMYd3PsoJxuacakdwfS5F5IRPimyHYH8WVhmuMNtOesfCbuO87U75Usk7DpyzG73v9gOE3bvnHwDpfp1KM6OR1lhBjbXlKKm0oLaqg14Ye9BvLTnEOo278X2mjpsqd6F15reQsvbH G15jNYl25Aak4hCs2VuHajDd/ uQ0f//rXWL4iDIMHeyAudg0SE9aix0M/w2O9H8SQIf3xi1/ BI/0/AXGTfBGwvpopKfFoCAvCcWmdBgLUpFnSERBXjJysxNx6q1jt8uRyhMBIkAEiAARIAJdjEBHBmQutdVcADedDmsPXbWb/XCpfDtEGKtPfTbkEo4apkCnc8faFy65bItQ1 3M0JCwY PSfT5J2HXkWN3uf6EdJux / UX0CdFIjd9LbLSYpCdtR7JyXEIXxWGZYuXIHRJKDZWbMKbr72FA3sPYdPm57Fr30s4duZ91DW gkNHj PUuQ9x7S/fY/fBg1gTH4vBQwdj2PAnkJ6WiMCFc Hh9ii8hw/CZN/RGDt6KGZM88WSoGcQHxOOjLQYXsyVFGWizKxHeZmB/zNkJ LSV7 7PY6tuxFrasY1WS3XccyUiNh46d9unJflUfmiWpdKPnaLyx/vrF6lHSp5rzfDKLFzZyurXPg8XyftgxnHrsvTrd/aaztXUNF2bJ2icbhgv9WAW8hrN27WyuiCCBABIkAEujmBjgzIXGpLFHaB2847EVOXcGZnMgL4pZruGLUgGdvflQpBrXT5TI26sOPyNMPgpoMuWrIM9MoFHDaFYhR3n1siusqMo59xeUVBxi3JY39sOeVnzbBEL7IuLfWcJ7VXKeSU32/g8 YtWMKV2wcAABKHSURBVLvAmxe8Oq8pCHfKRt43l5jfghhW1qv1GCjz31vfXRd21qWZzc0wBQtjyvnDwY k43Yehw2ij7l5I9hyGgf55cLSpZiij4szy25j5mPtptN3bblyVxovLV/TSu8wYccZUlmai7KSLBQWpCInNwlZ kSsCg/G5EkT0Kd3Tzw5diz8n5qOkSNGY4jncIwcPxGznluM0U/5IzQ2DnFZWViXlYFBI73w80d iQdgDG IxATPQqBMx5Cv5Tx2H 01OxctmziIkIRlrCGhjS10Oftg45mQnIMyTBVJgOS6kB1VVGbKgshKUsX4uRk/RW7GSCyE4gcCLDiQhyVGt7xZGGsLv2hhlSocZ9l4tQoQ/WPLzQktjduhvGNyRKTrU9ZxwcdZS7zzGSCk1BmEnb07ZfUv/1ZuyU2GrfV0levh JChaSdLokAkSACBCBbk gKwVsgi3nsX05twzSHTMTtuDo/5UGvNz1VZzInwKd23wYDp1F60fNqInlvsfhIC wtNKV9d2AY2F3FYeTuGWhBTjBi58L2MPZNikONcfOo/XdRhgWcN/NOHHtKlqbm2CJ5ITdbKTvbsLh5gvCMs5jZgQa6nD43Qtofbce6dxS03FcGc4WpZBTfD 7BQHcktC0Opz46ALOHDIj0GS/l6uzx1HrQehs5u0VdhMwfkEcag414fD AgRwPxLM24JzvD9cxdHMCfyPBoGmehw 0oia2Nlw439IYMJO9HHdUAh5mrAnfz4v/CeXnHbyg4i9799dLnenPS1f00rvUGF39NWXkZO9HvqcBCSlRCE1Mwar1yzD1Kk 6P/4Q jfpwd6PfwLPNq7Jx7r2xe9 w/A0LHjMXTCk jnNQx9hz6BXgP74ycP6tCjTw/820M/g4 PFwKfnY1FC2cheBH3nro5WBcVgqzkaGQmRSM3IwEF mSYi/QoMmXBxB2aUqxHZXkBysy5ONF8VIuRg3SJCFEVY5zYkQgkB7XY3Vatyy6X7Yaq0LIl21/J7eLFj2KWjJ hU9yz1SP02yoExRk1Xoy113ZbpbYrzTrk9tsKqlwpRao1i1DHzjqlyLVmoAsiQASIABG4Bwh0ycDuygUcNMyHJz/zxQWvzbaZiM/qEa7TIXy/ZHnkR3UI5JZvcksmtdJVZqccCzuF6DtlxnjdBJhOSQLW17Kgk9xzZSnmuW3SAzUUQk4p9I4V8DOAHbk09VZ8QutRuJU6u0 Z9go7d6Qfsc0wHzVwP2TE4eAXN3D1vODL401SgXYWlqe5HwxEYSf6uDwP9yMEV08yDl W KeKv3cfrur90PI1rfQOFXZ//ON1REWEIC52BVaGB2JF AIsDZ6F6dNGwH/qCEzzGwGf4QMxznsYhnoOwiOP9sLDffqgl5sbeg3ohwcf64Vf9HoIj/brjb4DHsVPfvIAPAf3xdMzfJGeFIWSwjSYcpNQnJ8CS3EWyooyUV2ej03VxaiuLEJFuRFlpfn8X3lpPgrz0vHnP9/QYqSdripG2iFApC0o6lITWTIxxuV3uhRTWjl3LbeLq186Q8bnVtggr0Ep7CSpTstJ8jm71KxDar9gi/3yTbEBXthJZwSF 6zPTmf0nNlIaUSACBABItAtCHTpIO z09ieMJufiXBjyyFFoWNd7siWPep0CNx5AVe10lUCXcfC7hIORuuge1qYTRGW0UmWWkraNhwTglBVYXflAo7urML6VbMxc4a4pNJ6UqKGsLt8GgZuhk/njlHBHXVSp3pA7cxXtJzdWdnun9ZeYSffg2ldnsmdnCn6b/pr8jGQ aiYh/kc4yerR8XPWb7u/qnla1rpHSrsOGMOHtiL9esisG7dckSteQ6rVs5B6LKnELJoClYunYEZfl7w9/PG9KlPYsbMafCbOgU vk9inO TGDthHCb4jsO06ZMw038Spk8dj7DgBUhdH4nkdSuxwZKDrbUmmAqSkG9Yh9KSTP7PZEyHuSQXJSX5KC0tgKW0EIX5mfjVkUYtPq6lq4oRToC4uDdN2oqirjsu7Lj6rULQgUhT2CA1T9gT52Am0lk5WSWOv6j1V5ZbZj/gLD8TcHblxWWzJOxkZOgLESACROCeI9AdgrwzlbOFI O5fUgs8D10CZ9/ofjjZiq00lUCXlnQLE3/shFrdTq4icfYs8C55rSi3S8u4dIVR8KOE4fuwtLR/U048dElnKlpx4wdZ8 VSzix34zwGeISVdlsjlwAdNZ4aj0YnWVXx7R7GqZxOuieqxOXU9rG5ES fBaN ZD09Qeyew5E29FMyYydgzyyeqR fI9da/maVnqHC7vvv/8L0pJjkZkWhYy0FUhOCEJaQiA2WRKxZ5MBeckrkRIdjMjQQESuCMbKlWFYEx2N8FUrEbpsKVaELOXvx0WtQHZKLPKzEpCfHY/87DhUl fgpRc2Y9PGQpjN6ajZWIii0gwUl2ajsDAbBfl6GAsNMBXmoCAvG3/96/dafFxLd0HQ8CLClaWZirrUhMstz9jxM1iJkj13ToSdVfxJEQhi1W6Gj2VR2M5uu/opMLKfYbOWt7PfmmK9EOoQBLVtuShLls72AXxeu72RLC99EgEiQASIQHcn0DGBry3QvZX2hKWLs1Fz1tFSNUn9qkvZJOkqQa6qsLtyHnuiJ0DnFoo97B1kx4QTO2XLQBX12c3YfSGIQ k7zk6YuD1UbNZGY8ZOVv9VHIwVAvxb4Xg3y2g9B3ez7c6vW9yLqZsv Cgbsy bkc4JPuv uRtQE1 ye2e3YKZOh5mVZyV75UThyJZiqvq4uBTTLYuWYmo4Y4cLO86ed99uQXriahTmRCEnLQh5GYHYsSEFm8uSkRL9HAoz18Ccn4qivExkpK5Hbk4mTAUGZKYmIl fjvzsVOSmr0dFkR6lBakoM6WirDgFhflxOLC/Cs8/X4qqKj0qKrKRnb0WFoseZeYcFBdmwZSfjpysRHz04fsaaNqR7JKgEUSUQ1HEmlPUdceEHVdvvFTUcQ06EXZKwSOKKqf2K2xnXXLlknqpgUS6va77xmeZ32fSVh55wfpRIBIkAEujuBzg KFaKr2YyA6CxYdjbyB0dsN0VipuxwCXEGTDw44uip0zh6pB6WyCrxMBKtdEV719g OvE9dkfqUWNKRiB34qbbbBiO2fZCXb1me8fe k2NOHHqNP/eO4OBvYOOBe7uCLY04uALp9HKTtaclIXtx5pxdGcWZrpxszguCjvu4BVTPT/Td 5UnXDwyuI6SdBv35/OGFOt56AzbOrQNk ZMZlbmsu9fzHTDJMpS5xhnSLzIZmIEwWg/J4o9HVTsHYT9wzUw7TY2 7wFOFVHMrDU9wRvNPZabJdw1dud1y0fE0rvVOEHWfUrxpeRG7KKuRnzoU5/1kcPlCKHTW5KC9ej6qyNGyuNmJjlQkbyvJRUZrHO5HRyAm8TBQVZKAkPx1lhekoM6WgrDgJ5eXJKCmNQ83GdOzdW4yd2/JRkh P4px4bC7PQUVREv9nzInFq68c1OLSvnQXBQ0nNJwKI65VRV13Qtg5mwlTtUlhA2/TLcw2ugZREFwO98lBnFlzJvqcNGTtnygM5a fYEtlHSwtdVIvJREBIkAEiEDXJ3C7QdYdL3 2HmsXzxZfJ6CD25jZCDfU48yXkqD0ynkcNERaXx/A55EesKKVzmZUxE9hls22d05os07lRM4buPrFadREz7fa5zlpEdbvPm97ifmXp2Fhx9hHNqL12g1cOlUlvvB8KAKSGnG0PYennK1D KShwisU3LwREL0FJ7hDNhR96OzvWp7e2fZ1RPufn67DevZaCm5P5II4WF6THPJzjQl/JuqFcZQLO8HHmA 5jQmF6bXT2L5YshSTH/tLOGqJE1/5oYPnpEgYDt37oo4bx9v912nCjjP8wM4q5KbNQHVpIHZtysKG0kyUFiWisjwDtRsKUFNRgFru8JMNRtTUmrChxoTqDSbUVJpQW17Ip22szEXNhmxUVqWiYkMSarekY9fzudi3y4jna3OxrTQTW0rSsXNDFiqK1qHhhW23y8y vFII2eewzo5pCTvlLBL/XXFCpUzs8YLFyfJFDdsc1W 108EBJKpd1GhLrYxVeKklcvduoU5pVc7qV7KWlqNrIkAEiAAR6P4EOiLgpTa6nhC702Oi9STc6faovnvfpxyNsZavaaV3qrDjjGt8oQQ7N4VjS2UKqkuzsaE8E5tq8rC5ppifsdtaU4ydWy3YtMWMjZvN2FhrxsYNJaitKEJtuRE1FfmorjTAUp6Gig1pKK9KRlVVMnZtzcGLdcXYW5uLDQXxKMuLvTuijuuEmvho3S3Zy bqrJP9ckG72TKuLe5QFib2 O OhJ1KfUqPUO5bUwg5Z8JIWZUqB0V9sjLO0viM2vZLRe61N3bLX57ulA3tsZONBX0hAkSACNyDBBwFT3T//g2cb2XstR6NW6mTypAPqvmAlq9ppXe6sOMMPHNqP4zZkSgyJKHEmARzURpKjFkw5WWgpCAD5eYclFfmw1KRj3JLAcpLC1FeXABLUT7KTAaYi7JhNmeg1JKOEnMiiotiUVORiH1bc/B8VRpKsiLQdHifFotbT3cg7GTL/pR71mSt2U7QtM6USdJ58cJO2KxrFQ79aIewk9khqcfahCjuhHzyZYmytllZ7lOtP444qOXlGpe1y5ZFSg8 EZdpSttl12L/pcJOEMHSehwJXqHnNGNn9QC6IAJEgAjckwTUAie6RwF1e31A6 Fob32Un3zQkQ9o ZpWepcQdpyR5z88A2NOCrLTY5Cbsx55OWn8QSncy8ULc1NQbNaj2JwDc0keyooKYDEZUWbk/gpRYsxDaWk Ssv0MJvTUFK0DuVFa1FVtAZbytbhN ff0eJA6XeJACee1MTqXWqOqiUCRIAIEAEiYCXgKHii xRYt8cHrA7l4KI9dVFe8j1nPuDAxVy 3WWEHWfxD3/9K44cfhEZqfHIzc5AUUEuSo05/OxdoSkTxqJsFJtyYTYVwmIqgsVYgjKjGaWmEpSai1FSkofi4gwY8 OQmxmG14/U4W8//MVlGJTxzhM4XyefAbzzLVCNRIAIEAEiQATUCTgLoCiNAmxXfUDdu2x3Xa2H8pHPafmAzatu7apLCTvWhe xavNTWhqLAAmSkJyEpPQJY CTm5afz754oK8lFSYEJxXjFMuSUoMBQhz1AAfXYmSopzcfyNw/jTjT y6uiTCBABIkAEiAARuA8JaAVRlE6Btis oPXouFIH5SFfc8UHtHxNK71LCjup0ZehLNzW9g1/NbYS41IkefgYzUFGSlZqAgpxBVZTXYW1ePU2 14Pe//720KF0TASJABIgAESAC9zEBVwIpykMBt5YPaD1CWuUpnXzMVR/Q8jWt9C4v7LQ6QOlEgAgQASJABIgAEVAj8IfrFFC6GlBSPnVf4XxI6x/5mTo78qn2cXHF17R8kYSdFiFKJwJEgAgQASJABLolgW9vtHW5l11TsNu YLezeXE pPWP/Kx7jWln 5Sj9l3xNS1fJGGnRYjSiQARIAJEgAgQgW5J4Ie//YOE3TUKuh0F0q7c53xI6x/5GfmYK76klccVX9PyRRJ2WoQonQgQASJABIgAEei2BGg2hYJurYDaUXp7ZlDIz8jPHPmRK/fb42vO/jMmYeeMDqURASJABIgAESAC3ZrAP3/8ERR0U9DtSnAtzcP5DOc7rv4jPyMfk/pPe67b62vOfJKEnTM6lEYEiAARIAJEgAjcEwS4ZU5cAEUHXVAA7ijo5nyD85HbWRJHfkb 5ci/pPfvhK 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

I have undone that for you, as I done see anything wrong in your post.

Regards
Ian

Bernard
23-07-2021, 07:42
Thank you Ian.
Phil

Normb666
23-07-2021, 13:55
Excellent result, and a big Ta to Ian for that. Ian, I know you don't come on here as often as you used to, and I know you're not a big FB fan, and I therefore also don't expect you to be constantly scanning posts for suitability, so I appreciate you sorting this one out.

So, it appears that FB annihilation has been averted thanks to our very own Bruce Willis-type guy, but going forward we need to be more alert to what's happening on the club's sites that could potentially damage it. And I think if posts are to be deleted, then a message to the person who posted is in order to explain why.

Kenny m
23-07-2021, 16:12
Agree with with what you say Norm a PM sent to a person if a post or comment is going to be removed is the correct thing to do explaining the reasons why.
Just for clarification . Gerry has made it clear over the years that Hawk Cars will never call one of their cars a Lancia Stratos . All his Replica/tribute cars of the Stratos have always been called by the term Hawk HF's .
HF followed by the engine capacity in cc
Example HF 2000 = Beta 2000cc
HF 3000 = Alfa 3000cc V6
With reference to his comment on the Stratos Enthusiasts Club Facebook page again for clarification , when Gerry replied to Phil's comment with "Philip Dolby I think we better not !!!" he was referring to Phil's first post which read " should we be using the term Lancia Stratos ..?? we have been through this sort of thing before many times" in other words Gerry agreed with Phil that the car should not have been called a Lancia Stratos.
Some people may have interpreted Gerry's reply incorrectly thinking he was replying to Phil's 2nd comment which read "but should someone ask them to edit their post". This was not the case.
The paint shop should not have used the word Lancia Stratos but they did state that the car in question "is the first in a new batch of steel bodied cars being produced by Hawk Cars" they also stated "recreating the iconic 70s rally cars". By the fact of the above statement they are acknowledging that this is not an original car or being passed of as one.
However it is correct that they should not have used the term Lancia Stratos.
The thread was originally started asking as to why comments had been removed from the Facebook page, it appears they have been reinstated which was the correct thing to do.

Normb666
23-07-2021, 17:26
Kenny, thanks for the clarification. TBH I'd already taken Gerry's post to mean what you just said, but as as we know context and state of mind count for a lot when absorbing written material, so I suppose it's easy to see why others would have read it differently.
I also understand why Kingswell said what they did, and how they present the cars they've got in the shop is their business, but we have to be careful when their words get copied to a club site. Anyway. All good now on that front, but the big question is, who removed Phil's post, and why? Whoever it was, step forward please, you're not going to be put in detention or be given 500 lines - we just want to iron this out so it doesn't happen again.