PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Italian Car Day, Hopetoun House, Edinburgh - Sun 29th May 2022

Normb666
14-02-2022, 16:56
Club-type Peeps,

Just had an email from the Scottish section of the Alfa Romeo Owners' Club, who're organizing this one-day do at the above Stately Pile in South Queensferry, just outside Edinburgh. £5 each to get in, max £10 a car. See the attachment for details....I know a few of you were keen on this one last time they tried to run it, but it got binned due to Covid. Fingers crossed it goes ahead this time!

I wasn't planning on an actual "club stand" as I've no idea how many of you might want to go, but if any of you Norf of the border want to organise it, go ahead - just update this thread to let us know you're doing it!

Cheers

Norm

renmure
14-02-2022, 17:19
Unless I'm away on hols (and I've not been told anything to make me think I will be) then I'll go to this in my LB.

In the past it has been a great event and I would usually go with a bunch of Ferrari mates anyhow. It will be good to stand out from the crowd a bit :D

ChrisCar6
14-02-2022, 22:29
I've done it before and would like to go again.

Normb666
15-02-2022, 20:57
G'wan Chris, we'll not tell them you're coming and maybe you can sneak in without being spotted ;)