PDA

View Full Version : Front axle kit!

Allora#2
10-03-2022, 08:51
For sale front axle kit for Stratos replica.
Steering knuckle, wheel bearing set, ball joint above and below, wheel hub, steering arm, wheel bearing cover, everything for right and left.
550.- Euro shipping possible.
Inquiries to lancia-stratos@web.de
or here with PM

Zu verkaufen Vorderachskit für Stratos Nachbau.
Achsschenkel, Radlagersatz, Kugelgelenk oben und unten, Radnabe, Lenkhebel, Radlagerdeckel, alles für rechts und links.
550,- Euro Versand möglich.
Anfragen an lancia-stratos@web.de

Allora#2
10-03-2022, 19:04
SOLD

thank you for the interest.

sdebez
13-03-2022, 10:08
Good morning.
Congratulations on the sale. quick question if you don't mind. It looks a similar set up to my suspension on my Corse, of which I know nothing of its origin.
What are the bottom ball joints from I have the three bolt type converting to the ones in your picture would give more adjustment for the geometry.
Thanks Sach.

Strat Fan
13-03-2022, 11:32
Good morning.
Congratulations on the sale. quick question if you don't mind. It looks a similar set up to my suspension on my Corse, of which I know nothing of its origin.
What are the bottom ball joints from I have the three bolt type converting to the ones in your picture would give more adjustment for the geometry.
Thanks Sach.
The ball joint shown in the lower part of the front upright is actually the top ball joint. It does not belong in the position shown.
The genuine Stratos uses a 3 bolt ball joint in the lower position.
You wouldn't really want a threaded joint of that type in that position because of the way the damper loads would be fed through it into the upright.
The Corse camber is a bit of a pain because it is done on the inner end of the TCA.

ProtoTipo
13-03-2022, 12:14
Corse front ball joint thread (https://www.stratosec.com/Forum/showthread.php/1649-Litton-Ball-joints)

sdebez
13-03-2022, 21:37
That what i was thinking, trying to make the camber adjust a little easier.
Thanks for the advice, I appreciate what you are saying as regards the loads.

Sach