PDA

View Full Version : All Italian Car Meets - Alton, Hants.

Normb666
14-03-2022, 15:12
Another heads-up, this time regarding the 4 meets at the Departure Lounge Cafe, Basingstoke Rd, Alton GU32 4BH.

1st Sat of the month in April, June, August and October. Start around 9:30 and finish lunchtime. Free to attend, nice and informal, don't have to book, so if you're in that neck of the woods and fancy looking at more boring Italian cars, get down there :)

Cheers

Norm

Stratos Fear
15-03-2022, 12:18
Thanks Norm - I'd like to get along to this as a first show outing for my car - and if any other Southern members would like to meet up - this would be a good opportunity. Perhaps you could let me know.

The last several times I went was with the late Mark Eaton in his Zenith Stratos - so it brings back some poignant memories.

Thanks
Peter

Stratos Fear
29-03-2022, 10:16
Any other Southern members going to this event - good opportunity to meet up for a couple of hours (it doesnt take up the whole day)

Let me know - or I'll be all on my own !! (apart from the other Italian cars of course)

rutthenut
29-05-2022, 17:55
Another heads-up, this time regarding the 4 meets at the Departure Lounge Cafe, Basingstoke Rd, Alton GU32 4BH.

1st Sat of the month in April, June, August and October. Start around 9:30 and finish lunchtime.

Not far from me - anyone been or planning to go?

June will be bank holiday weekend but I may be able to get along if anyone else likely to make it with a Strat

Stratos Fear
30-05-2022, 10:47
not me this time I'm afraid. I went to the last one and it was a good morning session. Enjoy it!