PDA

View Full Version : Driver's Rally Chamonix" June 2022

Longtimefan
07-04-2022, 12:54
In my capacity of Secretary of the SOC, I have just had this drop into my inbox, which could be of interest to some members looking for an Exotic tour of France in mid June DR-CHAMONIX-PLAQ-GB 2022.pdf (file:///C:/Users/Robin/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/INetCache/Content.Outlook/VXRLNH8X/DR-CHAMONIX-PLAQ-GB%202022.pdf) but you may have to hurry, as there seems to be only 4 places left!! Entry Fee, 3,200 Euro, excluding accommodation, but including visits The Little St. Bernard and Greater St Bernard Passes and the Emosson Dam !!!.

But as an alternative, you could still join some of us on the weekend before, (10th -12th June) possible for a shake down before Chamonix?, on David J's tour of Yorkshire, no entry fee, just reasonably priced superb accommodation at Walworth Castle Hotel, enjoying a scenic trip around the delights of the Yorkshire Dales in the company of like minded people. (Any car will do, Stratos not entirely necessary).

(Unfortunately, The St Bernard Passes will not feature on this trip, and the nearest we may get to anything with a similar name, is Barnard Castle)

Robin T-M

Normb666
07-04-2022, 14:43
Robin, we could arrange for someone with a large dog to hang about somewhere on the route, and that could be our own "St Bernard's Pass" when we go past :)

ProtoTipo
07-04-2022, 15:09
and that could be our own "St Bernard's Pass" when we go past :)

A sort of 'Schnorbitz Schicane'?

Normb666
07-04-2022, 15:30
Mike and Bernie Winters....wonder what happened to them???

Stratos Fear
09-04-2022, 14:58
- shush Norm - you're showing your age !