PDA

View Full Version : Looking for STRATOS kit, part-build, or rebuild project

AutoManu
14-11-2022, 13:41
Hi guys,

originally coming from a complete other direction ;-)
(see website) I'm looking for a Stratos for my own private use.

Best case Hawk or LB, should end in LHD and carry an V6 Alfa.
Started kit build, aborted project or in need of rebuild.
Also very interesting: running order which will be ready for delivery soon.

Appreciate all offers. Please use my regular email address which is info (a) automobil-manufaktur dotcom.

Thank you very much and have a good time!

Cheers, Ralf

Guy Mayers
14-11-2022, 14:36
There's a Noregian LB for sale at the moment that might suit you, LHD and complete, registered in Norway. It's on this site.

There's a Corse for sale through this website too although it may have sold already.

I also have a RHD Hawk part built that may be for sale soon. I'm considering options.

LB cars are easier to convert to LHD than Hawks which have a narrower footwell on the passenger side. It's not practical to change this aspect.

Guy

AutoManu
15-11-2022, 08:39
Good morning Guy,

yes I agree. But I'm not afraid of doing conversion - look at my website and you see, that's my "daily job". ;-)
To explain: I sold my company some years ago and now doing in Lotus/Caterham, especially convert from RHD to LHD as many EU do not understand were starboard is :-)
What I already did is Seven (of course), Elise, Elan, Hawk 289, Marcos ...

Gerry (Hawk) had unfortunately a long pipeline for orders. I picked up a kit for a friend of mine who's waiting for nearly 3 years ...
That's why the idea of buying an unfinished project came up.

Thanks for all infos.

Cheers, Ralf

Guy Mayers
15-11-2022, 08:56
Hi Ralf, PM sent, please check your inbox or email me at guymayers@mail.com. Whereabouts in Germany are you?

Guy