PDA

View Full Version : WTB Incomplete Hawk HF3000 kit

Rogue Leader
04-03-2023, 23:24
Since there is a 3 year waiting list that I can't even get on yet, I thought I would throw this out there. I am located in the USA, Long Island NY to be exact. I am looking for someones unfinished Hawk HF 3000 kit. I am specifically looking for Grp 4 bodywork, and setup for the Alfa V6. I very much want to build this myself, so I don't want a completed or nearly completed car. I'm hoping someone has a project they haven't started or can't nearly finish. If it happens to be in the US even better but I know I have a better chance of being hit by lightning. If it happens to be LHD that would be great too, but I don't care that much, and being RHD doesn't prevent me from owning/running it here.

As for getting it here to me, I'll figure that out, somehow. If anything comes available please let me know.

Guy Mayers
05-03-2023, 04:42
Good luck with the search, it is possible to convert to LHD but not really recommended. You're in the right place to hear about kits but I guess the onus is on you to check for anything that's posted for sale although you might get lucky.

Guy

Rogue Leader
06-03-2023, 19:47
Good luck with the search, it is possible to convert to LHD but not really recommended. You're in the right place to hear about kits but I guess the onus is on you to check for anything that's posted for sale although you might get lucky.

Guy

Thanks, yeah I plan on just diligently looking and hoping to be lucky.

I would be fine with a RHD car and likely wouldn't even bother to convert it. LHD would be a bonus, if it happens.