PDA

View Full Version : Really Retro Sunday 7th July 2024. Penkridge Market, Penkridge, Staffs. ST19 5AP

Neil63
16-01-2024, 17:12
Really Retro Show Sunday 7th July 2024. Penkridge Market, Penkridge, Staffordshire, ST19 5AP.

A few club members attended last year and thoroughly enjoyed it. Must admit the show was much bigger than I expected and well organised. Great variety of cars and clubs with number of trade stalls.

I have messaged the organisers and we have 5 places on hold @?4 /car incl passengers until end of Feb for a club stand.
Please reply to post if you are interested in attending so I can confirm with organisers.

www.reallyretroshow.com (http://www.reallyretroshow.com/) (No need to apply as individual members at this stage, I will post details in members section once I have an idea of attendees)

All the best
Neil

Neil63
25-01-2024, 08:59
Interested so far
1. Myself - paid
2. Robin (Longtimefan) - paid
3. Dave (Basher) - paid
4. James- paid
5. Justin - paid

Neil63
01-03-2024, 08:45
I am going to order tickets early next week if anyone wants one. Organisers prefer a group booking. Please confirm by Monday 4th March so I can book as group.
?4 via paypal as gift to neilbeardsley@icloud.com

Neil63
21-03-2024, 19:35
The organiser gave me some more time just in case more people interested.
I have now completed the booking form for the 5 of us as detailed in 2nd post (noting Robin paid directly to organisers)
and will distribute tickets nearer the event.
All the best
Neil

Solar Chris
15-04-2024, 23:34
If you have a cancellation or if you want to expand numbers I might be able to make this event ?

Neil63
17-04-2024, 08:33
If you have a cancellation or if you want to expand numbers I might be able to make this event ?
Let me know and I am sure I can add you to the list.
Cheers
Neil