PDA

View Full Version : AGM 2024 Sun September 22nd Gaydon Motor Museum

Neil63
17-04-2024, 09:00
Apologies for the delay in rescheduling but I have now managed to move our AGM from May Bank Hol weekend (clash with holidays) to Sunday 22nd September 2024.

Sunday 22nd September 2024
Gaydon Motor Museum
South Wing 4
Banbury Road Gaydon
Lighthorne Heath
Warwick
CV35 0BJ

The venue was well received by the club last year with ample parking and great facilities including access to the museum itself.

I will confirm finer details on timings and cost in due course but expect everything to be broadly in line with last years event.

To facilitate greater inclusion for those who live further afield we are planning to facilitate a Zoom meeting but would still encourage members to attend if they can.

Hope this is okay for everyone and apologies for the overlap with Gordon?s garage day.

Neil63
17-04-2024, 12:19
We have managed to hold the costs to the same as last year at ?20 per person.

This includes Buffet Lunch Tea & Coffee and access to the Museum.

I have some time to finalise numbers but if you could confirm your intention to attend or join via live link it would be a great help. I will provide payment details nearer the date.

Set Buffet Menu is detailed below but if anyone has specific dietary requirements let me know and the venue will try and accommodate where possible.

Arrival Time 11:30 - 12:00
12:00 -12:45 Buffet Lunch (see note below)
12:45-13:45 AGM
14:00-15:30 Motor Museum Visit (Stickers will be allocated on arrival to allow access to the museum)
15:30 Close
Timings are approximate with start scheduled to allow time for as many as possible to attend.

Car Club Lunch Menu
Selection of Sandwiches on white and granary bread
Warm Sausage rolls
Pork Pie
Crisps
Chefs homemade cakes
Tea & Coffee

Normb666
17-04-2024, 20:39
Many, many thanks for organizing all this, Neil. Yer doing a great job as Events man!

It was a great do last year, loads of fun, games and many laughs. ....oh OK, I'm prob overdoing it a bit - it was an AGM after all - but not as dry and boring as you might think. And you get to meet and chat to lots of interesting people, and maybe a few who aren't ;) :) :)

renmure
17-04-2024, 22:19
I'd like to "attend" via the live link please. Google tells me it's an 830 mile round trip so I think I'll let the internet take the strain.

I'd still like a pork pie and some crisps tho (so I can blend in with the northerners)

Jim

Iowstratos
17-04-2024, 22:33
Looks like an 8am boat, good to have it not on a bank holiday.
Ian

Phubb
18-04-2024, 11:46
I'll be there - with Julie. Please book a sunny day like last year !