PDA

View Full Version : Intake System for Alfa 3.0V6 12V

fulviafriend
09-02-2012, 13:31
Hi All,

This is not for a Stratos (its for a mid-engine Beta!) but thought this might be a good place to ask.

I need a replacement for the plastic air intake tube and associated air/induction pipe-work for a 3.0l 12V, does anyone know of a possible replacement option or supplier for an original unit, second hand is fine as long as its not cracked/split?

Excuse not putting into the Wanted section but wanted to see if there are other options.

Many thanks,
Mark.
FF

catswhiskers
09-02-2012, 14:52
Hi Mark,
You have a PM on it's way.
Cheers,
Mick

GrahamH
09-02-2012, 22:25
Hi Mark
I have some 24V induction bits I dont need, if there any use let me know.
cheers
Graham

fulviafriend
09-02-2012, 23:15
Hi Mark
I have some 24V induction bits I dont need, if there any use let me know.
cheers
Graham

Hi Graham,

I'm not sure what is interchangeable between the two (anyone help here?), will do a little research and let you know…

Many thanks, Mark.

Guy Mayers
10-02-2012, 09:59
Hi Mark - I've got some spare chrome inlet runners and rubber joints to connect to the plenum chamber if you need some.

Guy

fulviafriend
10-02-2012, 10:50
Hi Mark - I've got some spare chrome inlet runners and rubber joints to connect to the plenum chamber if you need some.

Guy

Hi Guy, will check all the joints etc for cracking and see whats needed, have just be looking for the obvious stuff so far. The engine is pretty good overall (pulls and runs very well) its just age/weather effects on flexible pipes/couplings that seem to be the main issues.

Thanks for the offer, will get back to you if needed.

Cheers, Mark.

fulviafriend
17-02-2012, 15:33

Guy

Hi Guy,

Checked all joints etc and all seems OK, but my chrome runner are looking a little sad.

How much for the bits mentioned? Need to watch my budget as there are many other higher priority jobs to do.

Many thanks,
Mark.

Guy Mayers
17-02-2012, 16:22
PM sent Mark!