Photo for Jörg:

RAVEN
21-03-2012, 18:00
Great

Thanks a lot.

Jörg

Bernard
22-03-2012, 08:19
CJ... I remember seeing his car at the Silverstone rally stage............. what a sorry sight it was !!............ I did actually phone Geoff to see if he still had it..... just after he had sold it !!..... Bugger !
Do you know where it is now ?
Phil

ProtoTipo
22-03-2012, 10:11
CJ... I remember seeing his car at the Silverstone rally stage............. what a sorry sight it was !!............ I did actually phone Geoff to see if he still had it..... just after he had sold it !!..... Bugger !
Do you know where it is now ?
Phil

I've not seen it since Phil.
I doubt it's in the UK?

I remember Waldergard clobbered the back end against an armco when he borrowed the red car for the first Coys Rallysprint. So it wasn't the first time the rear corner suffered.

My photo above, is when the owner was driving it on the same event in 2000. Waldergard was driving the David Sutton Alitalia car that year. The year that he flagged down Paul Hassall's Hawk, thinking it was the car he would soon be driving. He wanted to try out the seat. I wish I'd seen that.

Bernard
22-03-2012, 13:56
I remember looking under the dash........... the wiring was like a rat's nest !!!!!!!!!!!........... how anything worked I'll never know.......... just looked as if sparks and fire were just waiting to get out !!..........

Don't know where it ended up............ Japan ??

ProtoTipo
22-03-2012, 13:59
the wiring was like a rat's nest !!!!!!!!!!!

That's standard, isn't it?

ChrisCar6
22-03-2012, 14:26
I remember looking under the dash........... the wiring was like a rat's nest !!!!!!!!!!!........... how anything worked I'll never know.......... just looked as if sparks and fire were just waiting to get out !!..........

I'd forgotten how authentic mine are!