PDA

View Full Version : Would someone in the Nottingham area mind doing me a favour?

ah_sprite
06-04-2012, 16:50
Hi all

I'm currently watching this car on eBay and was hoping to view it today. However, couldn't get in contact with the owner so it's a no go.
I wondered if there's anyone nearby who would mind and going and checking it's not a complete shed before I do bid? Could do with some photos of the grottier areas too. I'm looking for a usable second car for my MGB, to take to Manchester next year, so am not looking for a show car! Just something solid and usable that won't deteriorate quickly.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150790289802?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_1202

More than happy to pay petrol costs and owe some pints! Would go myself but as I say, couldn't get in contact with the owner this morning, and it's £80 in fuel for me!

Cheers
Richard

catswhiskers
06-04-2012, 19:07
Hi Richard,
If you can get the address & postcode for me, I'd be happy to go over tomorrow and give the car a quick 'once over'. It's only about 15 miles or so from me and I could take a selection of pictures for you to help you make your mind up.
Cheers,
Mick