PDA

View Full Version : Stratos introducing two new models in Norway!

Rene
13-04-2012, 12:28
It is now possible to enjoy a full garageday with just Stratos products!

All the Esso petrolsstations are now selling buns with big Stratos chocolate bits in them.
Market for buns on petrolstations alone in Norway is +40 millions a year! And the buns with chocolatebits is about 40% of the market.
And we have just passed 5 mill. people.

And the Stratos biscut
Thin biscuts dipped in Stratos chocolate.

And that to 7 different types of Stratos chocolates as well, it is becoming big..... Everyone has heard of Stratos!
I guess we have to drink milk.

Maybe I should get them as a sponsor, wrap the car in blue Stratos cow foil, get Enzo´s a loud "MO" from the exhaust and just play MC hammer on the huge stereo.... :o

And since some of you are into blue cows:
The Stratos cow goes spinning to surprise the winner of the competition "send a blue cow to someone you know"

http://youtu.be/jeW1RfHRIGo

Happy weekend!

Regards

René

ProtoTipo
13-04-2012, 13:39
Dancing cattle. It's everywhere:
Mooo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWZyy92tnog)

tipo158
13-04-2012, 15:35
I still have a few choclate bars left.

Sando
22-12-2012, 14:54
From this day forward I shall now be known as Boble Mix ! :D

Sando
22-12-2012, 14:58
Its _ beggining _ to _ look _ a _ lot _ like _ Christmas....
Thanks Rene

Boblemix (or Bobler for short)

ChrisCar6
23-12-2012, 08:52
Aren't you Bauble at this time of year?

Rene
23-12-2012, 12:34
You are welcome Rob!
But I am impressed, sendt from Bishop´s Strotford on Thursday afternoon and still you have time to eat it all before Christmas!
Enjoy.....

ATB

René

Marcolino
23-12-2012, 13:56
Hi Rene,

think this is the chocolate thread ... ;)

Had a look at the nidar page ... looks very delicious mniam mniam!
Thank you very much for asking your friend and Nidar. Perhaps there are small chocolate bars available ...and we can make a deal. You send me chocolate and i send you money ;)

But there is one not answered question. Where is a good place for the chocolate in the Stratos. Not in the boot and definately not in the driver (you haven't seen my belly) ;) ;)

Marcus

tipo158
23-12-2012, 17:31
I've had (actually have one left) the candy bar, all the way here on the Pacific side of the USA. I'll have to start looking for the other products.

Rene
04-01-2013, 15:46
Hi Marcus and all other Stratos chocolate lovers ;)

Just an update regarding Stratos Mini.

There is a Stratos mini version witch is part of a "favorites bag", but not for resale.
But I have now got past the customer support barrier and finally got contactinfo for the right person at the Nidar headquarter.

So will see what happens, I have told the story, asked about packing and prices.....

Have a nice weekend.

René

Rene
12-01-2013, 21:28
Your are in luck Marcus!
You owe me a beer!

Please PM me you adress and I will send you 150 Stratos minibars for free next time I come over to the UK, so you avoid tax and VAT since Norway is not a part of the EU.

Still need to count them all, but could be that the Stratos clubstand will be a very popular place in the future ;-)

PS. No comments on the tablecloth please. It is there for protection purposes only when my 1 year old son is eating by himself. And belive me, it is needed!

NB. Do not blame me if the Stratos seat is getting to narrow in the future. I can just see you sitting in "stau" on the autobahn on the way to a carshow eating all the Stratosbars to prevent it from melting ;-)

Best regards

René

Rene
06-02-2013, 19:18
Oh no, she is back....

http://youtu.be/Sf-rX878lLo

New version, even more air and lighter..... but the same price.
What is the cost of air?

If someone wonders who the moscitos are, they are more known for this song

http://youtu.be/b3gEHRENCHc

Ian: the blue madness is packed up and ready for shipping to Carol when I get the go ahead from John Whalley, same goes for you Marcus. Still hoping for February....

mudhut
10-02-2013, 12:08
I love this thread...

ProtoTipo
10-02-2013, 12:38
Oh no, she is back....

What is the cost of air?

hole-y cow!

did you see what I did there?....
I'm here all week.