PDA

View Full Version : Greetings to all from Spain.

Antonio1989
26-04-2012, 13:11
Hello to all.

My name is Antonio, I am from Spain and I am in love of Lancia Stratos since I saw it for the first time being a child. Since then I have wanted to possess a replica of the mythical model of Lancia (since for obvious reasons one original stays enough out of my economic scope) and to enjoy leading it there where the highway takes me.
I hope to make friends here and be able share with them my love and passion to the above mentioned model.

Kind regards to all from Spain.

manta356
26-04-2012, 13:22
Welcome Antonio.

Antonio1989
26-04-2012, 13:27
Welcome Antonio.

Thanks for the welcome manta356

A greeting.

The Slug
26-04-2012, 13:31
Welcome to the site, Antonio, I hope you join the club, that way you will get full access and all this info etc on the cars, the club and offers etc.

Welcome.

Antonio1989
26-04-2012, 13:41
Welcome to the site, Antonio, I hope you join the club, that way you will get full access and all this info etc on the cars, the club and offers etc.

Welcome.

Thanks for the welcome The slug.

The truth is that my intention is that of joining me to the club when it possesses my Stratos replica, I am going to have the biggest problem of course at the time of approving it in my country, since unfortunately the laws in reference to these types of cars are very restrictive.

Also I do not know if I will be able to obtain it successfully, but if I achieve it you can be provided with me like member of the club.

A greeting.

tipo158
26-04-2012, 15:45
Would it make a difference if you purchased a car that was already assembled and licensed in another country?

Antonio1989
26-04-2012, 16:01
Would it make a difference if you purchased a car that was already assembled and licensed in another country?

Hello and good afternoon tipo158.

Well I could not tell, I do know is that car all that kind to come into my country, but has the nod as the European Union is concerned, would have to go back to my country tests industry for further certification and approval.

Therefore, would not know whether the same situation or not.

As far as I know for now is that in my country concealable headlamps are not legal because according to the letter, in case of accident or crushing the victim suffers more damage than necessary to find an element that protrudes from the body. What what, in my opinion is absolute nonsense, because If you hit a person, mind you wear very little external lights or not, the damage it has insured.

The other thing that concerns me at the time of purchase and try to validate it is the engine, I wish I could buy with a 3.0 or 3.2 V6 Alfa Romeo provenance but do not know if these engines meet the Euro 5 emissions standards and do not know if new Alfa Romeo V6 engines could adapt it to the chassis of the Hawk. And just in case if you can not use any Alfa Romeo engine, no engine could put you know.

That said, I am currently trying to gather data and information needed to solve these problems.

A greeting.

ChrisCar6
26-04-2012, 23:31
Hola Antonio!

Is there not a replica in Spain already somewhere? I think there was one in ?Tenerife too.

The Hawk chassis can be adapted to fit newer Alfa V6s.

Antonio1989
27-04-2012, 12:24
Hola Antonio!

Is there not a replica in Spain already somewhere? I think there was one in ?Tenerife too.

The Hawk chassis can be adapted to fit newer Alfa V6s.

Hello and good morning ChrisCar6.

Really, if there is or at least there have been replicas of Lancia Stratos in Spain, in particular three if I am not wrong and all in Tenerife or in Canarias.

But unfortunately I neither meet any of three owners, even I nor know its names... if some of you knew them and could facilitate to me a way of getting in touch with them one would be grateful for it.

A greeting.

Antonio1989
28-04-2012, 23:02
Good evening to all.

Unfortunately I do not have many innovations...

I have been commenting with a Spanish company dedicated to all kinds of homologations of vehicles and for vehicles the option to bring a secondhand replica and with all its certifications but they still have not answered me.

I hope that at the beginning of next week they should say something to me, and that it should be positive also...

A greeting and spend to all well what remains day.

Antonio1989
30-04-2012, 18:17
Good evening to all.

I believe that I have good news as for the possible homologation of the replica.

As I was speaking this morning with the Spanish company in charge of homologations, they said to me that the only viable option that they saw was that of going away to England to live through a few séis months or this way and during this time to buy, to construct and to lead the above mentioned replica, and then, when the residence permit was finishing me, since to ask for the pertinent documents that should allege that during this time the replica has been my only vehicle to move me over there and that I want to bring it to Spain.

If someone knows that documents are these and where it must be requested in England, please, that I find out on it.

A greeting.

Antonio1989
08-05-2012, 00:02
Good evening to all.

A question wanted to realize you on the option of engine that I have thought for the reply.

The option would be 3.2 V6 24V of origin Alfa Romeo in place 3.0 V6 that offers Hawk... I would like to know if it would have some type of disadvantage or problem to mount the above mentioned engine.

A greeting to all.

ProtoTipo
08-05-2012, 09:52
Hawk Cars chassis with Hawk GTA mounts...

Antonio1989
08-05-2012, 10:43
Hawk Cars chassis with Hawk GTA mounts...

Good morning ProtoTipo.

Thanks for the illustration, apparently there is no type of disadvantage or problem, it makes me happy to know it.

A greeting.

ProtoTipo
08-05-2012, 10:51
Good morning ProtoTipo.

Thanks for the illustration, apparently there is no type of disadvantage or problem, it makes me happy to know it.

A greeting.

Hi Antonio,

Yes, no problem really. You can fit any of the Busso Alfa V6 type engines, 155 2.5 12v, 164 3.0 12v, 164 3.0 24v, 166 3.0 24v, 156 2.5 24v, 156/147 3.2 24v etc.

ProtoTipo
08-05-2012, 10:52
'Forgot to add; 3.0 GTV 24v

Sando
08-05-2012, 19:55
And Lancia Kappa 24v Or a combination of any of the above.......:)

ProtoTipo
08-05-2012, 20:58
Or the Thema V6. The Alfa type, not the early PRV Douvrin one.

Antonio1989
08-05-2012, 23:54
Good evening to all.

Thanks to both for your answers.

A greeting.