PDA

View Full Version : ListerBell's web site - account suspended?

mudhut
28-04-2012, 17:55
Just browsing some kit manufacturers' sites and then discovered this as per the title. I hope that's not a sign of a more serious problem?

www.listerbell.com
(http://www.listerbell.com)

Marko
28-04-2012, 18:13
Reliably informed new website is on the way.
Craig possibly too busy with ListerBell order book and ofcourse Stoneleigh is fast approaching.

No doubt a definitive answer will be given soon.

Cheers

ChrisCar6
28-04-2012, 18:22
craig said last week that this was his busiest time, with preparations for Stoneleigh on top of the usual work. Guess it's slipped down his priority list.

mudhut
28-04-2012, 18:27
Relieved to hear this. It's the LB that would be on my shopping list if starting from scratch.

Steve C
28-04-2012, 20:43
I dont think that Craig 'owns' the website address and this may be another reason for it not being his priority at present.

Steve

Lister Bell
28-04-2012, 22:43
Hello All,

Normal website service will be resumed in the next few days. We are working on a new improved website & are swapping hosting companies etc at the same time. The contract with the old company has now expired which has slipped my attention with everything else that is going on currently.
Hopefully the new website will be brighter, clearer & contain a lot more information, images & updates regarding the Lister Bell products we manufacture.
In the meantime I can still be contacted via email on Craig@listerbell.com or via telephone on 07990543517

Best Regards

Craig

turbonutter
04-05-2012, 22:53
Just checked & the new Look Lister Bell Website is up and running......