Thread: Hello to all Stratos family

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wink Hello to all Stratos family

Hi to all members !
    Et voila !! After 6 months reading as a spy ( lol) all what I was admitted to read am know fully registered ; This because am just coming back from a trip to UK and visiting Craig at Listerbell
    worshop Monday and ...... leaving the deposit to secure a kit !!!!!

Just a few infos for you all to know who am I ; am a retired Fabrication manager of racing cars ( mostly Le mans cars ) and also a former driver in years 73 's to 80's in 2l sport cars , have always built stuff on my own (a part normal work ) kits cars , ultra lights etc etc
    Am actually finishing to built an assemble a track sport car coupé and will have it finished and tested in february / March 1 month left before receiving the Stratos chassis from Craig

The Stratos is my first car I will built with the possibility to drive her on road but mainly the purpose is to run on tracks and do as much as I can show and test week ends with others similar Stratos as I always dreamed in my carreer to participate into UK club life due to the poor similar possibilities there in France

While finishing my actual project and during painting process that take place end of year and until 15th january I will set up the engine I bought with jenvey throttle and the gearbox with
    LSD and other rinforces if needed
    And also sourcing all ancillaries to built an Gr 4 dasch as close as possible to real deal

Hello again to everybody and apologise for all my mistakes in your Language

Re: Hello to all Stratos family

Hi and congratulations on your purchase, having just received my ListerBell, I'm sure you'll be very pleased with it.

And your English is very good, infact a lot better than some people I know who speak nothing else!
    Paul.

Sat in a real one, may never wash again!

Thanks
    Yes I think it will be a pleasure to built in this car specially with such nice engineered chassis and so nice and inteligent parts ! Beside the fact I will have some more work due to the mods to apply to match to the car I decided to replicate
    But from What I understood you are too in a "mod" building isn't ? with your engine and gearbox !!!

As I wanted to practice how to insert pics this one pic of my actual project to be painted end of year and then all reassembled in january /february ( it's acompléte récreation started from 0 only blueprints and one bodywork )Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0145.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	68.7 KB 
ID:	5580Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2609 - Copie.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	114.2 KB 
ID:	5581

You are one smart person!!!!!!

Hi LM mic..... I met you and your wife at Craig's on Monday..... Glad you decided to place an order and join our club.... You will find lots of well informed contributors here....

cheers for now Phil... .aka Bernard

Love it..............what a great project, well done.
    Hawk HF3000 - Engine: Alfa GTV 3.0L 24v V6, Dry Sump - Gearbox: Sadev 6 Speed Sequential ST90-14 - Suspension: Nitron 3 Way Adjustable - Wheels: Hawk Compomotive - Tyres: Pirelli P7 Corsa

Not much news on my build I'm afraid, far too much time at work over the last couple of months, and busy until mid Sept. Then I should make more progress. Fingers crossed I get some time tomorrow.
    Paul.

Sat in a real one, may never wash again!

I know am a lucky man to be retired and have plenty of time to built big toys !!!
    Keep on your good work on your LB !! can't wait to watch more on your project