Thread: Hello from UK

Hello from UK

Long time admirer of the Stratos and particularly impressed by the Lister Bell version.

After experiencing not being able to fit in a GT40 rep due to 6ft height, I wanted to make sure I can fit in a Stratos OK.

I did enquire with the factory a few months, but they didn't have a car at a build stage where I could try sitting in it.

Well, have just come back from Stoneleigh Kit show , where LB had a clients car on it stand. They kindly let me sit in the car and woohoo fitted. Even better , I was told it was one of the early kits and the latest one has a seating position 20mm lower

After an expensive episode trying to build an Ultima, I realise I haven't the time or patience to build a car myself, so would have to consider a pre built one (factory built or second hand)

current car is a Lotus Evora S, so intrigued by people discussing using the same Toyota engine. Christ, if you added the supercharger too the car would be ballistic

anyway, just wanted to say hi and I'll be trawling the threads for more info, to make sure a Stratos is viable for the near future

cheers Dave

Re: Hello from UK

Hello & welcome!

Hi DJW, I'm up in Nuneaton if your passing your welcome to have another sit etc in mine and a look round if your passing one weekend/evening.

Quote Originally Posted by The Slug View Post
    Hi DJW, I'm up in Nuneaton if your passing your welcome to have another sit etc in mine and a look round if your passing one weekend/evening.
    wow, that would be excellent . Very kind of you.

cheers Dave

Your welcome.