Thread: Hello from Staffordshire!

Hello from Staffordshire!

Good morning,

I have just stumbled across the forum as I have always wanted a Alfa V6 powered Stratos and whilst I don't yet have the funds to achieve my dream I am still interested in hearing about the cars.

I am a car enthusiast (as I am sure most of us on here are), my garage has a Caterham 7 and Alfa Brera in it at present and I recently purchased a low mile Prodrive edition Imprezza.

One of the reasons for joining is I organise car shows and we have one this weekend. You may have come across it, its called Italian Masters and its based at a former airfield in Stafford. We have no Strati at the event and I will be posting a thread to see if someone would be willing to attend - there will be a bottle of beer or wine in it for you!

Look forward to seeing the goings on in the Stratos circle.

Paul

SEC Member

Re: Hello from Staffordshire!

Hi Paul,
    welcome here.
    Unfortunately I'm Scotland bound on Sunday (not in a Stratos), otherwise it would have been a nice shortish run out for me and a good proving run for Frederic's Corse.

Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    hi paul,
    welcome here.
    Unfortunately i'm scotland bound on sunday (not in a stratos), otherwise it would have been a nice shortish run out for me and a good proving run for frederic's corse.
    ....................... Yeah ok john !...lol

SEC Member

Heh, heh... I wish you were right really Phil, but, honest, I'm off to work for a few days!