Reducing Caster will reduce self centering action further - Irun 5.5 positive on all my cars.
Bump steer has little to actually do with going over bumps. - The sensation is a lack of front end stability when the suspension is compressing with undulations as the suspension is loading and unloading in normal driving conditions. (apologies if teaching granny)

Everything done to your car by the "experts" you took it to for setting up is contrary to the established norms and experience of setting up any mid engine car, or any car for that matter not just a Stratos. The settings you have advised us of are a concern to anyone who has driven a mid engine quickly.
I would be very concerned about the lack of rear toe if corning in the wet especially coupled with the front toe out and what sounds like uncorrected bump steer.

Everything is comparative and a TB15 could well be termed "sticky" when stood against a Yokohama A539 - but compared to an Avon ZZR soft they would not be.

The "Tone" you refer to (looks like a bit of lightheartedness to me but maybe I am a bit more thick skinned) is because you are apparently choosing ignore a great deal of experience and people are genuinely concerned for yours and others safety driving with those settings. I certainly would not fancy my chances of making it round a bend if going quickly and finding water on the surface half way round - then again what's quick to one is downright dangerous to another and you may not drive the car in a manner that the settings you have would be an issue.