Thread: Regional meets

Regional meets

It has been mentioned before about having regional meets as the club is now growing, and to be fair I have not done anything about it as I've been busy with other things, so time to stand aside and let someone else take the lead.

Hopefully it will also help get some local activity going, and local drives that we could all join in with I hope.

So all we need to do is decide where and how we carve up the country, and then get people who are prepared to be coordinators for those area. (Now there's a challenge!)

Speak up and lets have some good old positive commitment from YOU the members.....

Ideas below on area and those willing to help with it.

Free user

Re: Regional meets

Area one - WALES !!

I'm in the Southern area as proposed and looking at the members map there would only be 5 members in this region . I'm sure there are a few more who haven't yet updated their map locations but it would be a small - and exclusive - group. Geographically it makes sense - but the membership in the area is still pretty widespread - but I'm happy to help with this grouping if the others are. I've met GTMPaul and Redline but not the others. Stoneleigh on the Sunday maybe?

This is just a proposed area, nothing stopping anyone joining in with another area, but we do need to literally drawn a line somewhere to start.