Thread: New Michigan Member

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Free user

New Michigan Member

Hey guys.
    I'm looking into buying a Lister Bell Kit. I haven't decided what engine I'm going to go with yet except its going to be different...

My goal is to start my build by 2020 as I have a house to build and masters school to finish. this car has been a dream of mine ever since I was little with a dream to be a Ferrari Engineer.

I am an automotive Engineer working for Chrysler and I am a former FSAE member from Cal-Poly Pomona (a tech school in California).

I am still in negotiations with the wife haha. I told her she could drive it when i finish it and help build the motor. She likes technical stuff but shes having a hard time justifying the expense even though it will all be my money.

Maybe some of you could say how awesome these cars are haha. Has anyone taken one to sand dunes? They are popular here in Michigan.

I know I'll want to autocross occasionally, would the better suspension off of Lister bell be a necessary upgrade?

Anyways, Ill be asking about "different" engine platforms and shipping information for starters.

Hopefully someone from Michigan will see this and let me and my wife see their car. (another selling point)
    Last edited by MooglyMoog; 28-02-2017 at 16:32.