Hello All,

Currently as you know we have issues on the site, these have taken some time to fix, least I hope they are now?

The first one was the original site I bought some 5 years ago when the Supersite went offline was due to expire so had to be moved to our current supplier, that meant the site was going to be down for some 48hrs whilst the names, and server's etc were moved over. no problem.....

I then found out that all the e-mails that we use with xxxx@stratosec.com would no longer work so would have to be re-created, I will get to the rest of the committee when I know its all working.

Then I'm told we need to upgrade the site for safety reasons to the latest version of vbBulletin we own, that's when the issues became larger.

The main issue in a nutshell was, we have become to big for the current SQL Database and this needed to be upgraded, along with the version of PHP. (None of it makes any sense I know) the PHP is easy and I can do that.
The issue is with the SQL Database, the old one is now so large I cannot upload it to the new DB except by learning how to script it, and I have never done any of that, its like a foreign language and that takes time to learn.

Well with a crash course, Crash being the word, I have now moved us to a new Database running the latest stable version of PHP.

It might mean the site runs that bit faster as well, and hopefully no down time for a bit!

So Sorry for the delay but we had no choice in the matter, it had to be done.