Folks.....

Before we turn on each other as normal....... I think this boils down to Robs review in TKC and the lack of response to that article.....

Myself I tried but failed to find a copy, such is its good circulation!
So I cant comment on what was said.
Maybe Rob can post a copy?

As I have said in a previous post we had an original car at Silverstone, (Shame more of you didn't get to see it) and with the Clams down you would have to look hard at it so see the differences, if you knew what they were in the first place.

Mr Joe in the street would not know and indeed I heard people looking at at Pauls car and saying its a replica......case proven.

That's not to knock the car but to prove just how good people on here can build cars.
John H wont thank me but we all know how long its taking John to build his car and we are all following Guys efforts to prove it can be built. Doing a second car does help.

As for closer to the original, Ask Ken or Paul the owner of the car about the suspension...we thought that they were all cast uprights, not on Pauls car (Might have that the wrong way round)

Which is easier to build.... give a chimp a Listerbell and he will no more put it together any faster, than he would a Hawk.

Lets but the Lid back on this can before it gets nasty, as I said I would have liked to have see the magazine review to see what was said.