Guys 'n' Gals (gotta stop saying that in case anyone thinks I've got some weird Jimmy Savile-type thing going on...),

after the success of the Cumbria do last weekend, here's notice of the next driving event I'm (loosely) organizing. This is a one-day thing - no stopover or hotel, just a simple run on some fab northern roads. Plan is to meet at DEVIL'S BRIDGE, KIRKBY LONSDALE, just off the A65 - it's the popular biker meeting place and there's a great burger/butty van that dishes up top filled barms (egg, bacon, sausage, etc) plus tea and coffee in proper mugs.
We're aiming to meet at 10 for a 10:30 start, and the distance will be...erm...actually I dunno, cos I've not sorted a route yet, but it's usually 110, 120 miles-ish. There'll be a coupla stops chucked in for refreshment and regrouping, and the whole thing will be as informal as I can get it

Other non-Stratosey peeps will be coming, so it doesn't matter what you drive, as long as you're prepared to be laughed at (a guy came in a Nissan Micra on the Cumbria run, and he did OK - in fact a few asked me later if it was tweaked....it isn't, you just need to try harder, haha!)

So. If you fancy a wee trip around Da Norf, insult your calendars and see if you can get a pass-out (or even better, bring t'other half along - it's not unknown for us to pop into a small chocolate factory en route....NOW you're interested, aren't ya!), and then stick yer name on here so I know who's coming and I can sort out suitably-sized groupings on the road.

Oh, and just so's you know, this'll be the last one I'll be organizing this year - the next one will be early May, so if you like the idea but miss this one, you've got a bit of a wait till the next!

I'll be posting the route instructions on 'ere once I've worked out where we're going, cos as you all know after the last gig, I'm just making most of this up as I go along....

Laters, Taters!

The (Social) Norm