Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So.................................................................who got it?

Re: So.................................................................who got it?

Quote Originally Posted by colin artus View Post
    I've got a 3.0l 24v 164 5 speed sitting here (down the road in Holywell) that you can have for what I paid (£300) ten years ago. It would need a precautionary rebuild so maybe not ideal if you just wanted a plug in solution!
    Ahhhh right......let me have a chat with Craig.
    Storage is my problem tho at the moment.
    Can you level me with it and give me first refusal please?

Site Supporter

Re: So.................................................................who got it?

It's not going anywhere so don't worry about missing out on it.

Hi sorry to be so long in replying but ivery been in Countess of Chester having a heart attack.......well OK. ..another heart attack !

Dr won't let me leave cos he is an expert.......oh yeah, how many has he had?????

Anyhow. .......had a few chats with people and Craig and I think I will hang on till I can get a 166 3.0.
    As Craig pointed out I'm in no real rush!

Hope you're out and about again soon!
    I've got a 166 3.0 manual and may be open to offers on it. I was going to run it until the MOT expired in August 2018 but the heater fan has stopped working making it iffy at this time of the year. It has a hot start issue that's probably down to it needing a new temperature sender. Also due a cam belt & water pump.
    Guy