Having read various posts on springs and clevis pins for refurbishing targa catches I thought I would do some research and costing. The expensive part is cost for us to achieve as individuals balanced against taking a chance and ordering volume with the hope of selling on. I have emailed a number of companies in relation to making the grooved clevis pins to the correct length. One has come back to me at present but the min order makes it a costly initial outlay.

I am not expecting a group buy commitment but checking if this is viable given the price point and if Craig at LB or anyone else has this in flight.

To create a kit (all in stainless) as follows:
4 Springs ( assume easy enough to bend? So would be pre bent)
8 Grooved Clevis pins @ 30mm from inside edge of head to start of groove
8 e-clips
16 wave washers
(I have omitted the shorter peened over pin as assume standard Clevis pin cut to length, the possibly drilled to ease peaning over)

Initial pricing would be c £25 - £30 ( me with no overheads) and not sure how viable this would make it.

Any thoughts welcome

Attached is is what I emailed companies it’s based on the standard din spec on the Thomas Potter website with the G1 measurement changed to 30mm which I understand to be correct.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D4A6C89D-D162-4CA0-802F-68A362F86E64.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	12868