Thread: 2019 North Yorkshire Moors and Wolds Drive

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

2019 North Yorkshire Moors and Wolds Drive

Roll up, Roll up! Here are the dates for your diary for next year’s Yorkshire Drive: 7th & 8th June 2019 -we can’t wait to show you around even more of God’s Own County..

This time for our two-night stay we have chosen the fabulous Dunsley Hall, which nestles between the North Yorkshire Moors National Park and the glorious sandy beach at Sandsend. Their elegant wood-panelled dining room will be for our exclusive use if our numbers are sufficient.

10 rooms have been held for us to include dinner, bed and breakfast at a cost of £160 per room, per night. Members have a month to confirm their booking direct with the hotel. Please quote Jowsey, Stratos Enthusiasts Club when reserving your room on 01947 893437. A deposit of £100 per room will be required to secure the booking. Pat and I have already booked ours and we are already looking forward to seeing you all!

Do hope that you can make it.

David

SEC Member

Re: 2019 North Yorkshire Moors and Wolds Drive

Well that place looks quite spiffing...a bit upmarket for the likes of me, but what the L, I'll give it a go. Letcha know when I'm "in" and they've got my dosh.

I did say to Leah that the next time someone said "Yorkshire" and "God's Own County" in the same sentence, I'd murder 'em (think it was after the last time it was featured in Countryfile, and then Christopher Timothy doing his best All-Creatures thing in the Yorkshire Vet prog). So watch yer back, David...but you're safe till after the run

Norm

It is Pat you are going to have kill (it was hear idea), you will have to catch her first.

SEC Member

Ahhh, in that case I'll not have to bother - she was doing the job herself at the Shap hotel in August, attempting to destroy those glass cereal dispensers. If the hotel staff don't do her in, she'll die of embarrassment

Quote Originally Posted by Normb666 View Post
    Ahhh, in that case I'll not have to bother - she was doing the job herself at the Shap hotel in August, attempting to destroy those glass cereal dispensers. If the hotel staff don't do her in, she'll die of embarrassment

To save Pat strangling you Normy.............. Twas I that had the problems with the cereal dispensers..... tricky buggers !

We shall be going David !!

David, Carol has just come in from a shopping spree!!!! so sat her down and had a consultation re dates and we will be with you, you never know, I may be able to be in the project by then, painting just finished, going to see it tomorrow. Next is seats, will need an extra thick cushion to be able to see.

Message for Pat, I'll draw myself up to my full height and protect you from Norm.

Robin

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    Twas I that had the problems with the cereal dispensers..... tricky buggers !
    Here's what you do:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRGJ3C7FLA0