Thread: Napiersport

SEC Member

Napiersport

Certainly 7 years after it should have happened Napiersport is in the process of being struck off at Companies House.
    If it had happened when I advised Lionel to do so in 2009/10 then he would not have gone on to impose as much misery on himself and others as he did.
    Taking money off people for a job he never had any hope of doing and then blaming anyone and everyone else he could, including myself, is the sign of someone with absolutely no scruples.
    That he then spent time in trying to sell the Corse project, which he did not own ( though claims he was authorised to dispose of,extremely doubtfully), and totally misrepresented what the project comprised of, and was prepared to lie outright to the Courts about the potential of that sale, goes on to take any semblance of credibility he may ever have had.
    I make no apologies for my statement and my pursuit of Napiersport and Lionel through the courts.
    He wasted so much of my time and effort when I tried to support the Corse project in the early 2000's, and I then spent a further two years of my spare time sorting out the mess he created in 2011/12.
    The old adage that it is not worth taking legal action against someone who has no money has proved to be true but it did not cost me a lot of money to do so and I have gained every satisfaction from causing him a little of the heartache he imposed on me and others, plus in doing so have thoroughly debunked every statement he has made since 2010.

Re: Napiersport

John - I didnt know about this background (as a relative newbie to the Club) - it sounds like you have had a rough time over the last few years but hopefuly now reaching a conclusion. Best wishes and seasons greetings to yourself and everyone for 2019. Onwards and upwards for the New Year !

Re: Napiersport

John
    Unfortunately it was a sad and bad experience with Napiersport and Mr Gooch for you and also a few customers like me
    It remains some bad memories with plenty time and money wasted!
    He was lucky enough along this time to never meet bad people like him for staying unpunished in every wrong and bad disorders he created!
    Bad things are still arriving with bad people but fortunately there is more good people in this world than bad ones!