Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Stratos Parts Clearout

  1. #1
    Site Supporter ProtoTipo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Outer Mongolia
    Posts
    3,065
    Rep Power
    38

    Stratos Parts Clearout

    FOR SALE, the following:
    (I will add photos for all the parts later today)

    Corse Rear Panel ( ‘Clam’ ) 65.00 (there is a cut out part of the boot wall, I will add photos to show this later) Probably SOLD (Gerard)
    Corse Boot Lid, (unused) SOLD (Gerard) 8.00
    Corse Roof Wing (unused) SOLD (Gerard) 5.00
    2 new Hawk rear leather grain latest spec. rear lamp surrounds SOLD (Steve Cook) 35.00

    1 secondhand Hawk leather grain (but sanded flat on the front) grp rear lamp surround SOLD (Gerard) 10.00
    Hawk rear louvers, (unused) SOLD (Gerard) 25.00

    Corse LH headlamp pod (unused) SOLD (Steve Colley) 7.00
    Corse RH headlamp pod (unused) SOLD (Steve Colley) 7.00
    Hawk modified RH headlamp pod SOLD (Gerard) 7.00
    X1/9 RH headlamp backing (the black coloured steel part, NOT the X1/9 cast alloy pod) 5.00

    Corse Stradale dashboard 5.00
    Hawk Stradale dashboard SOLD (Gerard) 5.00
    Hawk Stradale door pocket LH 12.00

    Hawk rear suspension arm (A) good SOLD (Gerard) 10.00
    Hawk rear suspension arm (B) spares or repair SOLD (Gerard) 4.00
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Corse Rear 2.jpg   Corse Rear 1.jpg   Rear Lamp Surrounds 2.jpg   Rear Lamp Surrounds 1.jpg   Rear Lamp Surround.jpg  

    RH Hawk Pod 2.jpg   RH Hawk Pod.jpg   Corse Pods 1.jpg   Corse Pods 2.jpg   Hawk A arms.jpg  

    X1:9 RH Backing.jpg   Hawk Door Pocket 1.jpg   Hawk Door Pocket 2.jpg  
    Last edited by ProtoTipo; 31-05-2019 at 09:30.

  2. #2
    Site Supporter ProtoTipo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Outer Mongolia
    Posts
    3,065
    Rep Power
    38

    Re: Stratos Parts Clearout

    Hawk Stradale Dash:
    (please note: gauges and switches are NOT INCLUDED)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stradale Dash 2.jpg   Stradale Dash 1.jpg  

  3. #3
    SEC Member hollytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    St Albans
    Posts
    378
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Stratos Parts Clearout

    Hi
    Is the roof wing curved or flat? My Corse one is falt and I would like a curved one.
    Will the rear lamp surrounds fir my Corse rear shell.
    I would like the wing and the 2 new lamp surrounds if possible and the will fit.

    Regards
    Steve

  4. #4
    Site Supporter ProtoTipo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Outer Mongolia
    Posts
    3,065
    Rep Power
    38

    Re: Stratos Parts Clearout

    Quote Originally Posted by hollytree View Post
    Hi
    Is the roof wing curved or flat? My Corse one is falt and I would like a curved one.
    Will the rear lamp surrounds fir my Corse rear shell.
    I would like the wing and the 2 new lamp surrounds if possible and the will fit.

    Regards
    Steve
    Hi Steve,

    I've just offered one of the Hawk rear lamp surrounds to the recess of the Corse rear panel that I have here.
    It fits on the circumference with room to spare. I could check the depth of the rear lamp recess on the both Corse and Hawk, but I'm sure they'll be the same.
    The roof wing is a Corse roof wing, so it is the same shape as the one you've got.

  5. #5
    SEC Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    1,617
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: Stratos Parts Clearout

    The only way to obtain a curved roof spoiler for a Corse is to buy one from Hawk or LB.
    It was beyond the wit of anyone making Corse panels in the past to assemble the two halves of the spoiler whilst applying some external means to make the curve while bonding.
    You could conceivably buy the flat spoiler off Chris, split it with a slitting blade, and then rebond it using some bridge a gap while on your car and spaced off the roof to the correct curve while it cures.

  6. #6
    SEC Member hollytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    St Albans
    Posts
    378
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Stratos Parts Clearout

    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    The only way to obtain a curved roof spoiler for a Corse is to buy one from Hawk or LB.
    It was beyond the wit of anyone making Corse panels in the past to assemble the two halves of the spoiler whilst applying some external means to make the curve while bonding.
    You could conceivably buy the flat spoiler off Chris, split it with a slitting blade, and then rebond it using some bridge a gap while on your car and spaced off the roof to the correct curve while it cures.
    John
    That sounds nearly as sarcastic as line the line from HHGTTG. The only way to get a drink out of a Vogon is to stick your fingers down his throat!
    Steve

  7. #7
    SEC Member hollytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    St Albans
    Posts
    378
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Stratos Parts Clearout

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoTipo View Post
    Hi Steve,

    I've just offered one of the Hawk rear lamp surrounds to the recess of the Corse rear panel that I have here.
    It fits on the circumference with room to spare. I could check the depth of the rear lamp recess on the both Corse and Hawk, but I'm sure they'll be the same.
    The roof wing is a Corse roof wing, so it is the same shape as the one you've got.
    I will take the wing and the lamp surrounds then please. I will PM ref postage.
    Regards
    Steve

  8. #8
    SEC Member hollytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    St Albans
    Posts
    378
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Stratos Parts Clearout

    Quote Originally Posted by hollytree View Post
    I will take the wing and the lamp surrounds then please. I will PM ref postage.
    Regards
    Steve
    Sorry
    Not the wing, just the surrounds.
    Steve

  9. #9
    Site Supporter ProtoTipo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Outer Mongolia
    Posts
    3,065
    Rep Power
    38

    Re: Stratos Parts Clearout

    Quote Originally Posted by hollytree View Post
    Sorry
    Not the wing, just the surrounds.
    Steve
    Ok Steve, just the surrounds.
    I have marked them as sold.

    'Forgot to say, they're not fibreglass.
    They're vacuum formed.
    Last edited by ProtoTipo; 26-05-2019 at 16:29.

  10. #10
    Administrator colleyv12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Stratos Parts Clearout

    Are the front lamp pods available? I'll take them if you can post please

Similar Threads

  1. Garage clearout.
    By john in forum For Sale
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-02-2019, 19:48
  2. Stratos parts wanted
    By 33 Stradale in forum Wanted
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-06-2017, 15:40
  3. Alfa Clearout
    By Skelly in forum For Sale
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 23-05-2017, 16:09
  4. Garage clearout
    By lancia chris in forum For Sale
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14-12-2016, 15:05
  5. Stratos Parts
    By Krunchieuk in forum Stratos Parts etc
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17-11-2011, 13:01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •