So there's too much camber on the front of the car the last set wore unevenly, I need to sort that soon but my local tyre supplier struggled to get me a pair of 225*50*15's (Pirelli obviously!) and I ended up buying a pair online. Trouble with that is that there's not too many places will to fit online bought tyres around here anymore...

So this morning I ended up stuffing the new tyres, a new pair of rims and my bike in the back of the Alfa.. Drive down to the only tyre place around here that seems to entertain fitting your own tyres, cycle home, drop the bike, drive the Stratos back (by which time the queue was an hour long), explain that I want the new tyres on the old rims, and the old tyres on the new rims, confusion reigns but they get it in the end.. 20 minutes later tyres are swapped over and it's time to put the old tyres/new rims in the back of the Alfa, jump back in the Stratos and drive it back, pick up the bike, cycle back and collect the Alfa and get home to find out that the reason the Stratos felt light on the steering - tyres inflated to 35psi..

Fortunately this place thinks they can cope with 345's too. Cos I'll need a set of those swapping sometime in the next 2 years so I've got a full set of the correct size wheels for the second build to get offsets/suspension settings right..

Guy