Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5662.jpg 
Views:	379 
Size:	108.1 KB 
ID:	15199Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5661.jpg 
Views:	375 
Size:	128.2 KB 
ID:	15198Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5657.jpg 
Views:	368 
Size:	146.0 KB 
ID:	15197

I will assume that people who are reading this advert know all about the original Lancia Stratos and its replica’s so I won’t insult your intelligence regarding the history of this iconic rally car.

I purchased this Hawk HF3000 fully built car in April 2012 from club member Alan Dillamore.
At the time the car was powered by a 3000 V6 12V Alfa engine with a 5-speed gearbox operated by the Hawk linkage system. It had 4 stud wheels and Stradale body with an original colour of Dark Blue with Black roof and tail spoilers and Gold Compomotive wheels.

The car today is presented as a Group 4 with a colour scheme tribute to the ERC team of Filipi / de Mela, who competed in the Italian 1982 Cascina Terme Rally and was originally sponsored by Olympus and Jensen HiFi. The paint was applied by Paint Perfect of Lincoln and the decals by club member Rob Sanderson.
The car is powered by a 3000 V6 24V Alfa Romeo engine with a 6-speed gearbox taken from an Alfa 166. The donor car had covered approximately 50k miles. (I have since put approx. 10k on the clock.)
It has completed several European and UK cars tours and also competed on the 2014 Tour Britannia resulting in 7th o/all and 1st in class and 3 equal fastest stage times.
The car now has 5 Stud wheels fitted with Hawk Group 4 Campagnolo replica coffin spokes together with Group 4-wheel arches, rally lamp pods housing 6 lights.

Recent new parts include
Steering Rack
Track Rod ends
Radiator
Front Brake Discs
Rear Discs
Rear Calipers
Rear Pads
Set Rear wishbone bushes both inner and outer
Brand New Michelin TB5R’s (zero miles)
335/35 x 15 Rear
225/50 x 15 Front
Recent engine service work by Peak Alfa

Other features are :-
LB Gear selector system including Hydraulic Clutch
Plumbed in Fire Extinguisher
Hand Held Extinguisher
External Marshall pulls for Power cut off and extinguisher release
AP 4 Pot callipers Front
Momo Steering wheel
Fiat 124 Column switches
Twin Radiator Fans
Engine compartment Fan
Oil Cooler
Davis Craig Water Pump
Sabelt Harnesses 3”
Cobra Imola Seats
Brantz Trip Meter
Traditional Stopwatch
TomTom Bracket
Interior light
Intercom System
Stainless steel exhaust system
Quick release Monza Fuel filler caps
Fly by wire Throttle
ECU Diagnostic port
Blue Silicone hoses on coolant system
12V power socket

There are some historic invoices from my ownership and some from the previous owner.
The car will come with 12 months MOT once sale agreed.
Further photo’s can be sent via email.
Serious enquiries only.
PLEASE no joy riders !

£45,000 ovno

0797 457 0905 (Evenings please)
philipdolby83@gmail.com