At long last I have managed to complete all the wiring on my build, and everything is working apart from the park function on my wiper set up. I am using a Lucas type wiper unit supplied by Gerry and I believe it was supplied to him by SVC.

I am also using the standard X19 stalk to control it. The wipers perform perfectly on both slow and fast speed but I cannot get them to park. Thanks to the wiring diagram that I found on the site for the stalks the actual wiring seemed fairly simple. I am using the white wire on the stalk loom as the feed wire to the wiper motor park terminal in the plug as per the stalk wiring diagram. I believe this should be sending 12v's to this terminal to activate the park switch in the motor, I have tested the circuit but there appears to be no feed to the white wire hence no parking.

Having looked at several forums to gain some knowledge on how the system should work I then tried to apply a separate fused permanent 12v feed to the park terminal on the motor, this did nothing either apart from blowing the fuse!! Looking further into information on forums it would appear that I may need to introduce relay's into the system to get the park function to operate but this is now making my head really hurt trying to understand how to wire these.

Has anybody else had this problem and if so could you share how you managed to resolve it.