Thread: All italian Car Meets - Alton, Hampshire - 2020 Dates

SEC Member

All italian Car Meets - Alton, Hampshire - 2020 Dates

Gang,

Just got notification of these meeting dates for the coming year. I think some of you went along in 2019? Anyway, here's the goss:-

"
    Dear Italian Car Friends,I hope this finds you all well, and you had a relaxing Christmas and New Year.We are again looking forward to running our friendly and informal ‘All Italian’ breakfast meets over 4 dates in the coming year.We will continue to follow the same format as in previous years, with a free to attend, no need to book, static meet held at The Departure Lounge Café, just outside Alton in Hampshire (address on the attached flier). The café has an excellent well drained field away from the public car park, on which we can display our cars, get some breakfast, and chat to fellow enthusiasts.Our meets are held on the first Saturdays of April, June, August, and October, starting at 10am (when the Cafe opens), and running on until early afternoon, although there is no set end time.Last year we continued to see more cars, and some wonderful examples from all major Italian marques from classics, daily drivers, and modern supercars. Everyone is welcome as long as it is Italian and you come with enthusiasm! We really enjoy the diversity we have had, and there is always something new to enjoy.I have attached our 2020 flier in .JPG format (in both smaller and larger file sizes), and please feel free to use this for your websites, newsletters, etc. Do also please forward this email to any other Italian car friends that you may have and may find this of interest. Again the photo is from one of last year’s meets.We are very grateful for your support and attendance, and look forward to seeing you again in the coming year.Kind regards,Ross "

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Car Meet Flier A5 2020 small.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	117.5 KB 
ID:	15797

Re: All italian Car Meets - Alton, Hampshire - 2020 Dates

Yes - this was a pleasant location and a friendly informal Meet last yaer (and year before) - I'd recommend it.