Folks,

Had a few peeps contact me recently concerning not being able to access the paid-for sections of the forum and other funnies, so thought I'd put this out, as it's related to payment of your subscriptions.

What happens is that, if your subscription expires, as far as the Forum's concerned you're now a "Free User", meaning there are only certain areas you can access. Soon as you pay your subs, all is forgiven and you're reinstated exactly as you were before, including reputation points etc.

However, membership doesn't expire at the same time for everyone - it's the anniversary of when you first joined, so mine is in September, and someone else's might be in February, etc. which is why Joe Bloggs might be having trouble, but his mate Fred Flan is fine and dandy.
So, to check your renewal date, and, indeed, to renew, click on "Settings" in the top right of the screen, then from the next screen presented, go down the column on the left and find "Paid Subscriptions" under "My Account". Click on that and you'll get a page showing your subs renewal date in the "Active Subscriptions" box, and below that, another box showing "Available Subscriptions". If you've had the heave-ho, click the drop-down, select "1 Year" (the only option), and click on "Order" and you're away, and all is sweetness and light.

...and yes, I did remember to put this in a section you can access as a Free User...wouldn't be much use otherwise, eh! :-P

- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Chairman Norm