Fellow members, I have discussed this matter with 'our Norm' in his capacity as chairman of the club. Given the current situation with Coronavirus (Covid 19) it would seem reasonable to assume that the outbreak in the UK is likely to get worse, before it gets better.

I am raising this issue because at some stage HM Government may well suspend public events, where high concentrations of people congregate together. If that does happen, then it is probable that Stoneleigh may not take place this year, and that would in consequence preclude our AGM get together.

If those circumstances do transpire, then my suggestion would be to postpone the AGM, and as an emergency measure the current committee would remain in post until such time as the reconvened AGM can be held.

Current HM Government planning assumptions are based around Covid 19 being present in the population until early August, therefore can I suggest that we could potentially reschedule the AGM until Saturday 12th September, at a venue tbc.

This is for discussion, to gauge the response of the membership, your thoughts, expertise, and concerns are all welcomed