Hi everybody, hope you are all well.

My name is Stu Taylor and I wanted to say hello and ask a question or two.

I currently have a lotus elise with quite extensive crash damage to the front and rear but also to the windscreen frame. Normally the damage would be enough to call it a day but I have a plan for the car!

After seeing some renderings on Instagram of a "future stratos" https://www.instagram.com/p/B9FPNKij...=1tfqh4pfl6ypk I would love to try and replicate this using my elise as a donor. The plan is to purchase a stratos bodyshell then to "adjust " it to both resemble the renderings and also to fit the Elise chassis. The issue I am having is getting hold of a stratos body shell to start with.

I have contacted both Lister Bell and Hawk, both companies are very busy and have long waiting times, but I also think they are understandably a bit concerned in selling just a body to a stranger for obvious reasons.

My main question is does anyone know of another bodyshell manufacturer, or does anyone know of or have a used/damaged bodyshell which I could purchase? Obviously there will be alot of work going into the bodyshell so any damage can be sorted as I go.

Many thanks for getting to the end of my ramblings!!

Stu