Hi Ken, welcome to the club. Good idea to do some fact-finding and wotnot before taking the plunge (or not...).

As you might imagine, club events have been a bit thin on the ground (i.e, non-existent!) this year - however, as lockdown lifts and places start to open again, one of the year's top events (naturally - I'm organizing it ) is coming up in early August, and not a million miles away from you... it's the Northern Drive-Out on the 7th/8th August, and we'll be based at the Grand Hotel, Tynemouth (have a look in the "Events" section for more details). We've got 4 Stratos reps due to attend, so you might want to pop along and say Hello - if nothing else you can decide whether or not we're a bunch of socially-inept tossers....

If you fancy taking part in the event itself, it'd be great to have you along. You don't have to do it in a Strat - in fact, last year, nobody did, which I found hilariously amusing

Anyhow, have a look, and let us know if you'll be coming along, so we can all fleece you of your cash in the form of drinks, haha!

Cheers!

Norm