The problem for the club is that we're almost 100% "replicas" (Guy can prob tell us how many genuine cars). It could be easily argued that it's pretty obvious where these badges would end up, whether we sell them as a display item or not, and therefore as a club we'd be condoning the passing-off of those cars with them attached, and could be accused of being complicit in an illegal activity. So having consulted the committee, I think we have to give them a miss, in order to uphold the good(?) name of the club and not bring us into disrepute.

If, however, an individual wanted to have a batch made and sell them privately, then he'd have no real idea or control over how they'd be used or where they'd end up, so could legitimately claim to be selling them for use on various Lancia vehicles or as display items. So if you've got £600 spare and fancy giving it a go, you'd probably sell the lot in short order....

But here's a thought. I had an idea whereby you could have the Lancia badges front and rear, but with a small vinyl sticker underneath that says "homage by ListerBell" or "....Hawk". That way there'd be absolutely no question of trying to pull the wool and anybody seeing it would know it wasn't a genuine car. It'd also have the bonus of giving the kit manufacturers a mention, and letting the world know whose vision and determination had enabled such fantastic cars to be created. What do we think? I might give it a go on mine.