Thread: Hello from Michigan!

Free user

Hello from Michigan!

Hi Everyone,

I just joined to do some research for a possible LB build in a few years if I can get the idea past my financial advisor / wife. I started a 914 resto a few years ago, and after a move, kids, and redoing an old pole barn into a more proper shop, I am looking forward to getting back into it. I look forward to meeting you all virtually and learning more about one of the most dominant rally cars every built.

Mark

SEC Member

Re: Hello from Michigan!

Hi Mark, and welcome to the club! Given that LB aren't currently taking orders, it's a good time to do your research - have a look at the build threads on here and don't be afraid to ask questions (although getting an answer could be a bit more difficult )

There are several cars in the States, so you could do a search of members and see if there's one not too far from you that you could maybe go and see. Good luck and don't forget to put some money aside for Wife Bribery purposes

Re: Hello from Michigan!

Yeah, Bossmass is in Detroit I think so you may even be able to see one up close and personal.
    Paul.

Sat in a real one, may never wash again!