I see from the CKC Mag that Stoneleigh National KitCar Show is confirmed for the Saturday and Sunday of the August Bank Holiday weekend (28th and 29th August).

Since the site is due to be bisected by the High Speed Rail HS2 and that Hall 1 is still likely to be used (or kept available) for mass Covid vaccinations there will be some layout changes. Hall 3 is now permanently rented out to a Haulage Co and that leaves Hall 2 where the Car Show will be held. I think that's the smaller Hall at the back - but I may be wrong.

The planned Newark Show (intended for July) has been cancelled for this year - according to Grosvenor the event organiser .

I have also today received confirmation that the Goodwood Festival of Speed (8th -11th July) is now fully booked and has been confirmed as a so-called Pilot Event (being monitored by the Events Research Programme - whatever that is). Effectively it means that anyone attending must have had either 2 jabs 14 days or more before the event or a negative Lateral Flow Test within 48 hours of the event.