Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello all

Re: Hello all

Quite a few appear here first. If you're not a full member it's worth joining for that alone. I'm hoping a house move will allow me to progress a stalled build soon. Unfortunately the No.1 choice house has gone, we're back to square 1 for the time being. Any likely candidate may have to have a garage we can enlarge.

And if there's nothing suitable the kit will get offered here before eBay!

Guy

SEC Member

Sorry to hear you missed out on the new gaff, Guy. Was quite looking fwd to the Big Housewarming Gig.

To Martin and the others - keep your eyes open, they really do come up now and then. If you spot something you might be interested in, ask on here to see if it's a known car or kit. At the very least you can go into trying to do a deal from a position of strength!

Thanks Norm, we were gutted too. Whilst it's status has changed it's not completed yet so there's still a very faint hope. In the meantime the hunt continues and a double garaged house has popped onto the market this weekend that we may be able to knock into a triple. This may give me a chance to complete the build at last. But I may decide to pass it on to someone else via this site or eBay. Given the lack of availability of new kits from either manufacturer I should recover all the costs to date?
    Guy

SEC Member

Fingers crossed then! Thing with houses is that, even if the one you really, really wanted slips through your fingers, there'll soon be another that you want just as much along shortly!

I don't know how much you've got in your second car, but the way things are at the moment, I can't see how anyone who's currently got a Stratos, of whatever flavour, not making money on it should they decide to sell. And whoever buys one will be onto a winner as well, cos even if order books reopen etc. there's still the wait time to consider.