Thread: Salon Prive Classic and Supercar Show - Blenheim Palace - Sun 4th Sept 2022

SEC Member

Salon Prive Classic and Supercar Show - Blenheim Palace - Sun 4th Sept 2022

Peeps,

We seem to have made a good impression at this year's Salon Prive event back in September - or at least, we didn't disgrace ourselves, which is something - to the extent that we've been invited back for 2022! The fools. Here's the message I received in full....

"I hope that your club and your members have continued to enjoy further events since you joined us at Blenheim Palace in September. As the coordinator for the car club attendance at Salon Privé events, I would like to inform you about our plans for next year. 2022 will be a very exciting year for us, because in addition to holding our 17th consecutive annual event (our 7th at Blenheim Palace), we are also introducing an exciting new event - but more of that later.

Salon Privé 2022 will take place at Blenheim Palace between 31 August – 4 September and we are very pleased to say that Salon Privé Classic & Supercar Sunday will return on Sunday 4 September 2022. We will be publishing more information very soon, but in the meantime we would like to invite The Stratos Enthusiasts Club to the event and ask that you mark the date in your club diary for 2022. You can see some details of the day on our website at the following link Salon Privé Classic & Supercar Show at Blenheim Palace 2022 (salonpriveconcours.com).

I mentioned earlier an exciting new event and those who attended Salon Privé in September or have seen the recent motoring press may have already heard the announcement. If not, then between 21 – 23 April 2022 we will be holding the inaugural Salon Privé London. Once again we will be showcasing beauty, style and luxury against the backdrop of one of Britain’s most spectacular historical buildings, as we are honoured to be holding our event in the magnificent grounds of The Royal Hospital Chelsea. This is a totally new and radically different Concours event and although there will not be a Club Day, Saturday 23 April will be a public day, so it promises to be a magnificent curtain raiser to the 2022 season. Details can be found at Salon Privé Concours de Vente Classic Car Motor Show - London (salonprivelondon.com)

We will be publishing more information about Salon Privé 2022 at Blenheim Palace in the next few weeks (including how to purchase tickets), but in the meantime if you have any questions about the event (including how we could help you to market it), then please contact me."

As stated, no other details yet, but if you fancy going, stick it in your diary. It was quite enjoyable, I thought, not least for being in the grounds of such a ginormous stately home...my recommendation, for those that do go, is to act early if the urge to visit the loo comes over ya, cos they're miles down twisty corridors....how the L Churchill ever made it in time is a mystery

More info as it arrives.

Cheers

Norm
    Last edited by Normb666; 30-11-2021 at 19:06.

SEC Member

Re: Salon Prive Classic and Supercar Show - Blenheim Palace - Sun 4th Sept 2022

Is anyone going to this? It was a good do last year, but I don't think I can make it this time around. Be good to have some sort of club representation there tho....

Re: Salon Prive Classic and Supercar Show - Blenheim Palace - Sun 4th Sept 2022

Norm - I'd like to have gone but unlikely my car will be back on the road by then .