Hello all. I hope this is the correct place to post this, as I am unfamiliar with how this forum works.

It is with great regret and a heavy heart to announce the passing of Mark Eaton at 10:00 this morning, after a short but vicious fight with cancer, ending in a one all draw. I understand this will come as a shock to many of you as he kept his illness private, but he requested you be told about this news after his passing. I know he was a big contributor to this site and this club, with an immense passion for all things mechanical, with a special interest in his Lancia Stratos. He spoke a great length about his love of both his car and this club, and I want to thank all of you for helping contribute to his enjoyment of this.

I shall be updating this post one more time once we have sorted out a memorial service for him, and (barring any restrictions over Covid) I would like to welcome you all to attend if you would like.

Mark is succeed by two children, my sister, and myself. I unfortunately will not be able to regularly view and update this post, so I hope the information I have provided will be sufficient for now.

Rory Eaton