Gang,

just got this from the Salon Prive organisers - seems they're also doing an accompanying event in London in April. Details are in the message I got, reproduced below -

"Hi Norm,

I just wanted to let you know that tomorrow we will be sending out the link to the Stratos Enthusiasts Club individual ticket page for the Salon Privé Classic & Supercar Sunday event on 4 Sep.

In the meantime, I would like to let you know that we are growing the Salon Privé brand and part of that is that we are launching a new event in London in April. We are very honoured to be holding the event at the Royal Hospital Chelsea, but with very limited parking it is not an event to bring your car to and so is primarily aimed at those who live in and around London. We would like to get the word out to some Stratos Enthusiasts Club members, so I wonder if you could possibly send the following to your members in the London area?

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Salon Privé London - 21-23 April 2022

We want to let you know about this new and exciting event which will be take place in the grounds of the iconic Royal Hospital Chelsea from Thu 21 – Sat 23 Apr and promises to be a magnificent curtain raiser to the new season.

The three days will be filled with the same exclusive lifestyle and party atmosphere which our annual event at Blenheim Palace is famous for, so there will be a wide variety of motor manufacturers displaying their latest models (and potentially a number of new reveals), plus luxury shopping opportunities and gourmet food and drink. We are particularly excited however, because our event will include a new kind of concours not seen before anywhere in the world. The Concours de Vente is different because firstly it is exclusively for classic car dealers to enter and secondly every one of the cars entered will be for sale.

Due to limited space, we are not able to provide parking for car clubs, so why not leave your car behind and enjoy the party. Salon Privé London will be open until 9pm on Thu & Fri evening, so even those who have to work will be able to enjoy the event.

Tickets are available through the website now.
CTRL & CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO GO TO THE WEBSITE

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Thanks very much and we look forward to seeing you at Blenheim Palace in Sep.

Best regards

Nick Wilkes
NCB WILKES
Head of Customer Engagement"

So there it is. Not sure the image got copied but it won't take a genius to Google the link...

Chairman Norm