Just had this from the organiser....

"Hello,
The Historic Rally Festival will take place on 15th &16th October 2022 based both days at Weston Park. This year will be an improvement on 2021 where the event was a nominated finalist at the Historic Motorsport Awards. It is a high speed rallying event sanctioned by the MSUK and will feature Rally Cars from the 1960’s to 2009 including the infamous banned Group B machines.
Weston Park Itinery;
New features for 2022 will be 2 Trade zones, Motorsport Arena & bigger Car, Car Club Zone.
Saturday Night stages in the Dark.
Live Commentary & Guest Interviews.
Firework Display, Food & Drink once the Saturday stages are complete.
Free Camping Saturday Night for show participants at Weston Park.
Rally Demonstration Sunday Only.
Meet & Greet the competing Crews Sunday only.
With the following attraction zones:
Fun Fair, Trade Stands, Motorsport Exhibitor Area, Car Clubs, Food Courts, arts & Crafts, Kids Zone and more.
The event will feature 2 stages Saturday Evening and a further 6 throughout the day on Sunday based on cars from the 1960’s to 2009.

Weston Park will feature fantastic views of the stages including hairpin bends and the infamous Water-splash, as well as being in the heart of the spectator area.

Setup times;
*Saturday from 1300hrs - 1600hrs
*Sunday 0600 -0730hrs Show opens 0830 – 1700hrs.
*Times maybe subject to change.

If your Car Club has a Trade Stand then please let us know asap so we send you the relevant Forms to Book it in etc.
Cars Only.
The price for 1 day either the Saturday or Sunday is £15.00 for Car and Driver.
Additional Passengers are - Adults £15.00, Under 16’s £5.00

For both days its £20.00 for Car and Driver.
Additional Passengers £20.00, Under 16’s £5.00

Contact; foxmotorsportevents@gmail.com for any questions you may have."

If anyone wants to try and sort a club stand, I've also been sent a club application form, so let me know and I'll wizz it over.

Cheers

Norm