More specifically Craig who made an heroic 300+ mile round trip to get my car back on the road.

After 30 or so spirited miles into the Yorkshire Dales drive, I became airborne after taking a rather innocent looking hump back bridge. Not for the first time that day I must add, I guess the combination of extra torque from the Supercharged Toyota and grippy tyres was too much for the CV joint and we lost all drive.
In some ways I was lucky to have stopped 2 miles from the highest pub in Britain (Tan Hill) but with no phone signal things got tricky. After exhausting options with the AA, (check the small print) and several message exchanges with Craig, Craig downed tools in the garden (sorry Lydia) drove to the LB workshop to pick up some tools and a new CV joint and made the 150 mile journey to Tan Hill.
To cut a long story short, 20 minutes later we had (actually Craig) had the new part fitted and I was on my way back to the hotel.
No I didn't complete the whole route, but I think I had a good enough excuse and I even managed to make it in time for dinner.
So it was an eventful run for me and Craig at least but more importantly I would just like to say a massive thank you to Craig and Lydia for letting him come to my rescue, you sir are a hero.

Dave

p.s to everyone sitting down to dinner when I arrived back at the hotel, thank you for the warm welcome, looking forward to the next one