Thread: SEC Calendars 2023 - ordering

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

SEC Calendars 2023 - ordering

Hi Guys - I've just swum (or should that be surfed ?) back from Cornwall and have been checking out PayPal. (It's been incredibly wet here in the UK over the last few weeks)

So as far as I can ascertain you can order and pay for the calendars through Paypal. This will involve you sending ?16 per calendar to my PayPal account -Peter Cutler@2023 Calendar 492 (no doubt you will all appreciate the significance of the 492) The last 3 digits apparently being essential for the PayPal set-up. If that doesnt work try the PayPal me thing below : (as you have probably gathered I'm not very good at this technical stuff). Please arrange the payments as "Family and Friends " - or PayPal will deduct a 76 pence fee and the Club will only receive ?15.24 p

This charge allows a small profit for the Club and the postage is a standard charge for all members including our relatively few members from overseas. This year we bought 50 calendars because in previous years we have bought more and ended up throwing quite a lot away - so we'll have to see how it goes. If we need more we'll buy more.

On payment I will post out all the calendars as required. Can you please ensure that I get your postal address either as part of your PayPal account details or if you wish to do it separately by e:mail - my address is cutlerpj@aol.com

Thank you - and let the orders commence !

Peter
    Last edited by Stratos Fear; 24-11-2022 at 12:44.