Thread: LB vs Hawk?

LB vs Hawk?

Whats the pro's and con's of each? Are people still building new Hawk kits?

Re: LB vs Hawk?

Nobody is going to tell you which is the better car. Either will drive better than the average driver can cope with on public roads. Lose either on the highway and you're driving beyond your own ability!

Lots of people are currently building both LB and Hawk replicas. The issues are availability. LB Cars order book is currently closed and Hawk Cars have a 30 - 36 month waiting list you can't jump.

Easiest current route into ownership is through a completed car or part built car. These are few and far between. The best place to get notice of a car new to the market is here. Members who are selling or become aware of a car on the market publish details on the members only part of the site first. You have to move quickly.

Most cars are Right Hand Drive. LB can be converted easier than Hawk to LHD.

At the moment I am only aware of one LB for sale, it's in Norway.

Guy

Re: LB vs Hawk?

Well that post was almost a waste of time seeing as your Hello Post tells us you've got a Transformer! That's a Hawk in todays language just in case you didn't know.

If it's RHD it can be converted to LHD. If you need information on the pros and cons of this drop me a PM - I've done this on my 1988 Transformer that I still own.

Guy